• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: In thread creation, clicking "Dive" into distraction-free writing mode actually posts the thread

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Hello,

So I was going to write a new thread, and I clicked on the top-right button named "Dive" into distraction-free writing mode (the square icon with a diagonal double arrow in the thread editor).
Clicking this button actually posted the thread!
Can you solve this?

Sorry to the Recruitment team for that thread consisting of only something like "sddfsdf" lol

EDIT: I clicked that button again for this thread and it posted it.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Hello,

So I was going to write a new thread, and I clicked on the top-right button named "Dive" into distraction-free writing mode (the square icon with a diagonal double arrow in the thread editor).
Clicking this button actually posted the thread!
Can you solve this?

Sorry to the Recruitment team for that thread consisting of only something like "sddfsdf" lol

EDIT: I clicked that button again for this thread and it posted it.

That feature was never finished. As we are planning on moving to a entirely new software, the current pc is feature frozen except major things that need immediate attention.

Last edited:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
That feature was never finished. As we are planning on moving to a entirely new software, new features aren't being added currently.

Thanks for the feedback!
Actually this thread was more to let you know about that issue, and also to have a place to tell the mods of the Recruitment subforum that my thread was not an intentional spam ^^"
I didn't need that feature, I was just curious so I clicked on it lol.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Thanks for the feedback!
Actually this thread was more to let you know about that issue, and also to have a place to tell the mods of the Recruitment subforum that my thread was not an intentional spam ^^"
I didn't need that feature, I was just curious so I clicked on it lol.

I'm 99% sure this has come up before, just kind of sat on the back burner in terms of importance. Ideally, it should be removed so people won't click on it thinking it does something and it posts their unfinished thread.

Back