• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] In Your Eyes

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
bannerbd.png

Hello, everyone! I'm Perdition Haze (also known as Arch Enemy and Mizuki Emi on other forums), and welcome to my gallery! Here, you will be able to find all the graphics that I've created. You may use any of my graphics, but before you do, please ask for permission.

Also, feel free to criticize my work. There's always room for some improvements. =)

iconsy.png

Spoiler:

tagsy.png

Spoiler:

misch.png

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Love your work, it reminds me of some of my older stuff, back when I did a lot of icons. I see you're really inspired by work to come out of LJ. Not going to go through a bunch of critique, but I do think that you should try something new with your tags. New dimensions, new ideas. As you're not really developing as a tag artist if you keep doing the same sort of stuff over and over, just with different stocks. So defiantly start with some new dimensions, and work on conceptual tags from time to time. Experimenting is the best thing you can do.

Some icons I love are:
breeze.png
bee.png
theunseen.png

I primarily love your colours, and your typography is often really nicely done. Keep working on larger tags though, some of your misc stuff has a lot of potential!

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
omg omg omg
linkin park signature/tag i see over there<3333

love the icons too
you make cute stuff​

Thank you. <3

Love your work, it reminds me of some of my older stuff, back when I did a lot of icons. I see you're really inspired by work to come out of LJ. Not going to go through a bunch of critique, but I do think that you should try something new with your tags. New dimensions, new ideas. As you're not really developing as a tag artist if you keep doing the same sort of stuff over and over, just with different stocks. So defiantly start with some new dimensions, and work on conceptual tags from time to time. Experimenting is the best thing you can do.

Some icons I love are:
breeze.png
bee.png
theunseen.png

I primarily love your colours, and your typography is often really nicely done. Keep working on larger tags though, some of your misc stuff has a lot of potential!

Thanks for the crit! Most of my graphics were inspired by your work, to be honest. I used to browse your gallery quite a lot when I was making these.

Anyway, I've got an update:

7kAZz.png

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
eek, I love all of this stuff! This isn't really a crit or anything, I really admire your typography, and also the c4d use in a lot of tags, for example:
slash.png

^ this one. I also really like the colors, etc, your stuff <3

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
Years
I absolutely love your work. Your typography is perfect, I can definitely learn a few things from you! Looks like you can work with any type of render (cartoon, 3D, real life).
If I had to choose favourites I'd say these:
destinyfuture-1.png
watchyourselfbecomeavillain.png
&
lastshot2.png

I can see what Abnegation means about trying something new instead of cycling the same sorts of effects, but then again if you have a style and people want more of the same then it's not always necessary to change!

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2012
love chur icons~<3

just a question~the smile you are beautiful icon~did you make that~?

Fire Flyy

metaphysical poet
Years
These are ridiculously nice, I don't think I've ever seen anyone pull off text as well as you do O_o. The color is on-point as well. I also really love those little bits of white text that you have under the main text. May I ask how you do it, exactly? I tried in the avatar I'm using right now, as you might be able to tell, but I failed pretty badly at it lol. I'm terrible at rating graphics so my only criticism is that:
'
cometrue.png

On this icon, the text looks a bit mediocre compared to some of the others in your icons and doesn't really stand out, and I feel like the guy's brown hair is lacking a bit of contrast.

Sorry if that was horrible lol, I just didn't want this post to be blind praise or whatever, but these are really fantastic and I don't think I've ever seen anyone utilize text as well as you, I seriously have no idea how you make it work like that. Nice tags, as well :]

Back