• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In your opinion Who had the best pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    From Season One who had the Best Pokemon Team.

It can be any Dynamic character

Ash, Misty Brock Gary...you name it

I think Misty did, her pokemon MADE the show...comeon now....Pokemon would have been boring without Psyduck!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Ash did in my opinion.
    I mean all three starters the regions bird and a strong Pikachu made it happen!

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Ash has he didn't get a starter at the begining but then later got all the starters which is kinda an achievment.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Was Lance in the first season? I can't recall. Okay well, hes not that dynamic... lol just always does the right thing.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Misty had the most mysterious Pokemon to me with Psyduck, Togepi, and Starmie! Its just in my opinion though.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Starmie was her best pokemon, and she treated it like it was her weakest...such a shame

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    misty and Ash had some sweet battles, Some of the best IMO

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Ash obviously hacked into getting his Pikachu. It would definitely explain on how there was an 'alternate' starter for him, and only him.

Therefore, Ash Ketchup gets it.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Let's see...

Ash - Pikachu, Pidgeotto, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charizard
    Brock - Onix, Geodude, Zubat, Vulpix
    Misty - Starmie, Staryu, Goldeen, Psyduck, Togepi

Judging by that... no-one had a good team.

Therefore, I'm going to have to say Gary.
    Although, I can't remember his exact team, it was obviously better than all of these.

P.S. - I said Pidgeotto because it left as soon as it evolved anyway.

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    MAy ash or gary they all have great pokemon May and ash have their local regions final form of the fire starter and gary has all round awesome pokemon

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Well, let's review:

Ash (Kanto): Pikachu, Pidgeot, Charizard, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, a bunch of really powerful Pokemon he only used in League battles. None of these stand out.
    Brock (Kanto): Onix, Geodude, Zubat, Vulpix. Onix was cool, but he never used it. Geodude was a complete loser, yet he almost always used it. Zubat...eventually became really, really cool, but I guess it took a while. And Vulpix was his coolest Pokemon, possibly the coolest of any of the main characters, but it left. Lame.
    Misty (Kanto): Staryu, Starmie, Goldeen, Togepi, Horsea. She had some solid contenders, and Horsea and Togepi had great characters, but honestly, she never used Starmie, like ever. ._.

Kanto: Brock. Vulpix was just so epically cool in the anime. :P

-Orange Islands is intentionally left out because I don't like the OI arc-

Ash (Johto): Pikachu, Noctowl, Bayleef, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Heracross. The latter was the only useful member of his team; all Noctowl did was smack Morty silly and glitter a lot. The rest of them were overpowered NFE's. Ash's Johto team sucked epic Poke Balls. >_>
    Misty (Johto): Corsola, Politoed, Togepi. I was hoping on a Poliwrath, myself, but I knew she'd get Politoed. Still, I like Politoed a lot.
    Brock (Johto): Geodude, Crobat, Foretress. Geodude's epic loserness held Brock back.

Johto: Brock. Brock was at his best when he kept Crobat and Foretress around. This was his best party, honestly.

Ash (Hoenn + BF): Pikachu, Sceptile, Swellow, Corphish, Torkoal, Glalie/Donphan, Aipom.
    When the writers realized how much epic fail his Johto team was, they actually realized that evolving Ash's Pokemon wasn't such a bad idea, so they started evolving some of his Pokemon, which was epic awesome, because he had some of Hoenn's coolest Pokemon that weren't horribly overrated. (coughMetagrosscough)
    May (Hoenn + BF): Blaziken, Beautifly, Skitty, Munchlax, Squirtle, Eevee, Bulbasaur. Clearly, they decided to make May's team horribly overrated by going to lowest common denominator for everything: Overrated fire starter that evolves for fap-happy fanboys, two other starters of each type to give her the "elemental ring" that made Ash's team so "balanced", a 4th gen for the "4th gen, do want" factor, the second-most overrated Pokemon of all time next to Lucario, and then ONE thing to fit her personality. An overly hyper cat that can fire off Blizzard? Bleh, Oak it.
    Brock (Hoenn + BF): Marshtomp, Foretress, Ludicolo. So I herd you liek evolved Mudkipz? Regardless, that episode spawned a ridiculously old meme that I'll still lol at...then go, "God, that's lame". Foretress is still cool, and after playing Pokemon on the Gamecube, I can't even look at Ludicolo without thinking "Who in their right mind willingly does a MJ cosplay?"

Hoenn: Ash, easily. Swellow and Sceptile; your argument is invalid. Sceptile did get a lot of screentime, though, I'll admit.

Ash (Sinnoh): Pikachu, Staraptor, Grotle, Chimchar, Buizel, Gliscor. I have a love/hate relationship with his team, because, with the exception of Uberchu, I have a very strong opinion on every team member. Staraptor, Grotle, and especially Gliscor (GLION <3) are just buckets of epic, epic win, while Buizel and Chimchar are annoying as all hell. Buizel is the second-biggest camera whore of the series next to Piplup, and, as has been indicated, has been used in every single Gym battle since Ash has obtained it. Thank GOD Ash isn't using it in the Snowpoint Gym Battle (I think he isn't, anyway :S). Chimchar, on the other hand, is a Pokemon who I'm damn sick of hearing people compare to Charizard and demand it be evolved. It's the second most sickening arguement to the now-dead argument of Riolu on Ash's team (And someone actually had the NERVE to want Riolu over Gliscor. It makes me rage just thinking about it.) Whatever, it's Ash's best team thus far, because every Pokemon is actually useful and used every now and again.
    Dawn (Sinnoh): Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, Ambipom, Mamoswine. I hate Piplup more than any Pokemon in the show in all of my years of watching it. Buneary and Pachirisu are just epic uselessness. Ambipom should still be Ash's and shouldn't ever wear a cheerleader uniform, like ever >_> And Mamoswine is cool, but its personality is tiresome. I could at least get past Charizard because it was willingly lazy, but Mamoswine is just sloth-like, and that's a bit disheartening because of how cool it actually is.
    Brock (Sinnoh): Sudowoodo, Croagunk, Happiny.
    I Laugh At Your Misfortune! said:
    Brock has Croagunk. End of discussion.

Sinnoh: Ash, easily. Gliscor is my all-time favorite Pokemon, so he easily wins this one. Brock and his EPIC Croagunk come in a close second, though.

Paul gets honorable mention because every Pokemon he raises is or becomes cool. I can't wait to see Magmortar and Electivire. And of course, he, too has a Gliscor. Epic cool stuff. =D

k, I'm done :)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    To me it was Ash...having a super powerful Pikachu whos electric attacks can affect rock types is pretty impressive..

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    Yeah, Ash.

Brock and Misty had the same types because they were gym leaders. And it really annoyed me that they just left, don't they have contracts or something? Hello, common sense plz. lol

I recall the person that beat Ash in the pokemon league had a good team

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2011
    I think in season one it was Gary. He had an epic team. Always has one.
    But he never heard any grass pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back