• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Incense Day Goals!

Years
  • So, Incense Day has officially started and I hope everyone involved is having a good time! I'm constantly referring to the spawn chart for the event since I keep forgetting which type will be for which hour, and I'm really just interested in a few of the available Pokémon. I set up a short list of goals for the event to make sure I'm not wasting any resources and would love to see what anyone else is specifically targeting!

Incense Day Goals!
    Seel: Gotta get a good Great League one!
    Incense Day Goals!
    Sneasel: Get one for raids!
    Incense Day Goals!
    Snover: Get one for Great League & one for Ultra League.
    Incense Day Goals!
    Vanillite: Get 150 candy for evolutions.
    Incense Day Goals!
    Rhyhorn: Get 125 candies to fully evolve my hundo Rhyhorn.
    Incense Day Goals!
    Larvitar: Get a good raid attacker!
    Incense Day Goals!
    Swinub: Get enough candy to evolve my Shadow Swinub, and a good raid attacker!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I don't really have goals in a way. I know with Swinub I was looking to finish my Ice Badge so all I have left is my Dragon badge.

Years
  • Oh that'll work out with the upcoming Dragon event! I've been trading Swinub all day with my partner and we were able to get some of the trading medals. Good experience all around.

Years
  • I missed out on incense day since I was lazy! I also prefer to save my incense for more major events, and this wasn't one of them for me (since I have most of these Pokémon with pretty darn good stats & community day moves). You seem to have a lot of dedication for this - if only I didn't already have more than I thought I needed aha. Have you had any luck with picking up good ones?

Years
  • I missed out on incense day since I was lazy! I also prefer to save my incense for more major events, and this wasn't one of them for me (since I have most of these Pokémon with pretty darn good stats & community day moves). You seem to have a lot of dedication for this - if only I didn't already have more than I thought I needed aha. Have you had any luck with picking up good ones?

I get that, this event actually had a good number of Pokémon I needed & I had a day with an open schedule so decided to take full advantage. Yeah there was some success for sure. I got a hundo Rhyhorn and a shiny Rhyhorn, so I'm all good, plus my partner found a Shiny Sneasel (she's all about the pink mons)!

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    This event made it easy for me to finish my Ice Medal. Now if only it were that easy for the Dragon one.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Oh I know. For a Dragon event you think there would be A LOT more than what there has been.

Back