• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Indigo disk Leveling spots?

DJ Neon-C1990

a Queen of Purple Flames~
Days
  • Greetings!, ive been playing violet after a...considerable break, and tried challenging the first of the Blueberry Academy Elite Four!.... safe to say i got my behind handed so hard my game promptly crashed.

what im trying to get at is, i have a few pokemon id love to include in my teams, but are too low level for the dlc, are the any spots in the terrarium, or Kitakami/Paldea that make for the easy leveling of lvl 60 mons?

thanks in advance.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    One possible trick: Reset for a Chansey outbreak in the Terarium. 11799 experience for one of them on a level 60ish Pokemon. Appears in the Savannah biome. Potentially finds a Blissey outbreak in the Savannah or Coastal biome.

Tried looking for higher level Chanseys in Indigo Disk without the outbreak. Appeared too few and far between. Recommends Chanseys/Blisseys at either the Fairy Team Star base (in the north) or in Area Zero still, if you do not want to reset for the outbreak. Be sure to eat a Ham Sandwich (#80) or something similar for the Encounter Power: Normal.

10491 for a Team Star Blissey. 5928 for a Team Star Chansey. (Finds Blisseys fairly often.)
    8655 for an Area Zero Chansey.
    6600ish for a Terarium (level 70) Duraludon. Kind of dangerous with Metal Burst too.

Last edited:
    Years
  • As Devalue said, a Chansey or Blissey spawn is your best bet.

In all honesty, you'd also be well served to actually use EV items and whatnot. The teams of trainers - not just the E4 - are quite competitive. I caught 6 fresh Pokemon in the Terarium, and thankfully had the items to insta-EV them and level them up to 65~ or so. Even so, I was caught off-guard from time to tome.

So yeah, don't let them catch you lacking! Watch your move coverage, your stats, and your natures. The Indigo Disk is not a bad crash course in competitive battling.

Back