• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inflate Users' Egos

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    i don't have a favorite member. i just want people to talk to :(

k bye

Just kidding! {XD}

I don't wanna mention people, I don't wanna miss one or more person.

I just wanna say that I'm really happy and grateful to those who take their time to reply my VM. ^^

Lucid

Chase bby <3 Larry, Ivy-butt, spiff, Achromatic's loser face, Alex & Ty (even though you don't post anymore, I know you're gonna go through my shit you skanks) I dfk I don't talk to a lot of you.

I also always enjoy God's posts.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I used to have a favorite member, but that favorite became a dumbass. So now I don't have a favorite. I love you guys, but I'd rather not. :P

And besides, picking favorites is just...not my thing. I feel bad for doing that. lol.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Wow, I actually got mentioned. :D

Anyway, the only person from PC that I'm actually friends with is DA. Unfortunately, I can't say much about him, because he's 1% cool, and 99% muscles. :((( (jk bae dnt report me)

Back