• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Infract the user above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonite Ernston

I rival Lance's.
Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    Instead of outright banning a user for something inane, why not simply hand out an infraction?

This will work approximately the same way as the banning thread, except that you must post the point value of the infraction. (e.g. 6 points for being Zekurom!) So something like:

nimda23 said:
    Infracted for impersonating me!

: is not acceptable.

Have fun!

Dragonite Ernston

I rival Lance's.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    2 points for answering the question. Also 2 more for saying I'm not allowed to use "impersonating me" as a valid reason.

6 points for misunderstanding the example of an unacceptable answer. It was demonstrating the requirement for a point value.

Dragonite Ernston

I rival Lance's.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2016
    17 points for your username. "Lol I Win"?

20 points for not changing your usertitle

PERMABANNED

Not on Serebii, it wouldn't be. There, 20 points is only a week. (On Bulbagarden, it would get you 10 days. And on Four Star Mon, it won't get you banned at all.)

At any rate, 15 points for that remark.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back