• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Insert generic introduction here*

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Hello everyone, my name is kuudere and I am a 19 year old male. I'm mostly kuu and hardly dere, but I hope I can get along with everyone here.

I decided to join this site because I am very fond of Pokemon and everything related to it, especially the games and ROMs. I've been a Pokemaniac for the majority of my existence and I doubt I'll ever outgrow my love for Pokemon. Hopefully none of us will ever outgrow Pocket Monsters.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • Hey there kuudere! Welcome to the family! Enjoying yourself lately? :D
    Sure we'll never outgrow Pokémon, cause, Pokémon are for all ages! That's the thing there buddy! Haha.

I see your interested in ROMs and Games too, have you played X and Y yet? Black and white maybe? Haha. Were very much alike you know, i'm also into playing Pokémon games and alike, rom hacks too!
    I haven't played X and Y yet, but soon I will. XD

You can visit our Emulation and Rom Hacking Section if you want to play different variety of ROM hacks, sure you'll find your interests there. Just look around and find yourself! Feel at home! {:3}

If you happen to have questions, just notify an Admin or any Moderators or just me! I'll be glad to help you ;)

See ya around!

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2015
    Thanks for the friendly welcome, Hiroshi ^^

Unfortunately, I only have a DS Lite so I haven't played X/Y. However, I do have Black version which I'm still working on at the moment. I've checked out the ROM section here on this site and saw quite a few interesting rom hacks. I actually found this site a while back when I was looking up info on the Pokemon Snakewood hack which I've been playing recently.

So far I've downloaded Snakewood, Crystal Dust, Dark Rising, Liquid Crystal, Ash Grey, and Light Platinum. I'm quite excited to play through all of these rom hacks; some of them seem fairly interesting, especially Snakewood due to the randomness, references, and humor that Cutlerine put into it.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh hey, you've played Ash Grey too? Niiiice, I really love playing that game! Right now I'm around the 4th gym, but, it's nice to relieve the experience! Mmm, well anyway, it's glorious to meet you kuudere, and welcome to the forums!

It's cool that you're playing pokemon Black - I have Pokemon White myself, and, I do think it's really fun to play from time to time! I really love the story in the game; it seems really developed, and in my opinion, Team Plasma is a really interesting bunch! Mm, I hope to play a lot more hacks sometime too. I've been playing Ash Grey, Liquid Crystal, Dark Rising, and Flora Sky, which are all amazing, but, I'd like to expand options, y'know? Well, anyway, check out the other boards too, and I hope that you'll have fun posting around the topics. :3

I hope you're having a great day, and I wish you a wondrous stay on the forums! You can ask a moderator or any one willing to help anytime you have a question about the forums, and I hope to cya around. <3

Years
  • The Emulation board is really extensive here - I wouldn't have joined PC in 2006 if it weren't for the ROM hacks. Glad you're enjoying them! Never tried Ash Gray yet but I have played through Liquid Crystal, Flora Sky, and the like. Welcome, kuudere. :D

Any big Pokemon fan is totally welcome as we have plenty of great fans here, plus everyone's diverse. PC has newer fans who only recently got into the series but others who have been into it for a long time like myself. You'll fit in swimmingly among everyone else! And if you're ever planning to work on your own hack you will find everything you need in the Emulation board. Not only does it have amazing hacks for players to try but we also have quite a lot of tutorials and guides to help you along. Hooray for choices.

Enjoy your time and be sure to let the staff know if you need anything! I'm here to assist if you're confused with the forum as well as be your friend.

Back