• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<Insert Interesting Title here>

Years
  • Ahem.. hello everyone, the name's Mac, and I like Pokemon, and that's why I'm here...big surprise eh? Maybe I should go a little more in depth. My first Pokemon game was Ruby (I showed up late to the party I know) and to this day it is my favourite. (*Cough* Nostalgia *cough*) Wow, this is probably going to turn into a giant wall of boring text if i keep going in one paragraph...

There we go, much better. Now, where was I? Ah yes, talking about Pokemon of course. Aside from playing the games I also do a bit of spriting in my free time. (Although I'm terrible at it) Besides that I've been hearing some talk of ROM hacks and it sounds rather interesting.

Hmm...what else should I mention before I go exploring this wonderful looking forum? Well, other than Pokemon I enjoy listening to music, playing Xbox and eating pizza, hooray for being a cliché teenager.

Alright, I'm done. P.S. If you read all of that, get yourself a cookie, you deserve it. d(^_^)b

Father-nature

I train only the finest
    Years
  • Hai Mac! hope you enjoy yourself on the forum. Feel free to ask me if there's anything you need help with on the forum, and do read the rules and FAQ!

and uh *psst, i have an Xbox to*

TheWindMage

Wild Contradiction appeared!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Hi and welcome to the forums! (Though, I'm new to the forums as well... My post is just two under yours.) I don't have a lot to tell you besides possibly make sure you've read the rules and that you sound quite similar to me when I was a little bit younger (Not much younger, though.)

Also, could I have that cookie you said I deserved? I've been wanting one for a while now.

Years
  • Thanks Father-nature. :D I had a feeling I would meet another Xbox owner on here. You have Live I hope? If so maybe we can add each other :p (GT=D4rKsL4yerx)

*Read Rules [done]
    *Read FAQ [done]

Thanks for the welcome WindMage, and yes, here is your cookie. *shoves cookie through monitor* :)

nSpire

#1 Liz Thompson fanboy <3
    Years
  • Where's my cookie?

lolol.

Anyways, welcome to the forums, this place is filled with fun, enjoy your stay here.

Years
  • I hope I don't run out of cookies... xD *puts cookie in paper airplane, throws to nSpire*

Thanks for the welcome. :>

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Welcome to the forums, Mac. xD I hope you enjoy it here. So, you're into hacking, eh? Cool. Check the Emulation section, if you like. xD

Years
  • Thanks all of you for the welcomes, I probably should have checked back here sooner but I was busy :l

P.S. Yeah, Spindas are pretty cool :P

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hi Mac! :3 Welcome here... this site seems to be a good match for you!

*makes you cookies so you don't run out*

Years
  • hello =)

hi mac!! hmm ROM hacking is a lot of fun lol.... i'v hacked a couple ROMS and stuff nothing major though i'm not a pro at it lol..... you should try it though cause you might like it....

Years
  • Aha! I have found the quote button :3

Hi Mac! :3 Welcome here... this site seems to be a good match for you!

*makes you cookies so you don't run out*
    Thanks! :D Freshly cooked cookies are like, on the top 10 list of awesomest things ever. xD

hi mac!! hmm ROM hacking is a lot of fun lol.... i'v hacked a couple ROMS and stuff nothing major though i'm not a pro at it lol..... you should try it though cause you might like it....

Although it's probably complicated and over my head.. it sounds pretty cool. :p I'll be sure to visit the emulation section. :)

Bedazzled

Master of magikarp
    Years
  • Haii mac 8D i'm just a random noob. and I read all of that because I forgot to stop reading. anywho, your snorlax is kind of green..just thought I'd mention that.

Years
  • hello mac! let's be newbies together xD

Haha sure ^_^

yay. i finally get a cookie without stealing one lol.... well welcome to forums man.. im new to so.. . idk haha add me if u'd like

Thanks for the welcome. Newbie powers unite! :D

EDIT: Btw, I love your sig. xD

ANOTHER EDIT:

Wow, I have no idea how I didn't see the other 2 posts >_< ... Well thanks Epsikon and Bedazzled for the welcome. :3

Haii mac 8D i'm just a random noob. and I read all of that because I forgot to stop reading. anywho, your snorlax is kind of green..just thought I'd mention that.

Why yes...He is indeed green.

Last edited:
    Back