• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[INSERT WITTY INTRODUCTION TITLE HERE]

Dazel

prince of mind
Years
  • Hi.

My name is Dazel. It would be outrageous to claim that my actual name is Dazel, seeing as my country of origin is America; my real name is in fact Ryan, but referring to me by that name has is more likely to bother me immensely than anything else, so I'm going to suggest here that you don't do it.

I'm not a person of much consequence; occasionally I stop by places such as this one, with varying levels of success. If I find myself comfortable here, I will probably stay. If not, well, you know where I went, at least.

I like to consider myself an artist, in most definitions of the word. I make music, I make visual art, I write... basically, I quite like being creative, in whatever way I can. On a related note, I'm also a webmaster and novice programmer.

Also I like Pokémon. Obviously.

That's about all. I hope to enjoy myself here, and I thank you for taking your time to read this pointless block of text.

Also, if you already know me, let me know! I'm curious how many people I already know are here.

Last edited:

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
    Years
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity, Dazel. It's great to know about your specialities. Your work is pretty nice! I saw your deviantART profile.
    About me, I'm mostly free, so you can VM me anytime you wish. :)

Quite a 'fishy' signature you have there. ;)

Dazel

prince of mind
    Years
  • Hi! Thanks for the welcome, and I appreciate the compliment on my art!

My signature consists of animations I ripped from Insaniquarium Deluxe. It's a game I've appreciated for years now-- plus the fish are really cute!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • This block of text is definitely not pointless! In fact, we're glad you've introduced yourself to us. A very warm welcome to PC, Dazel! It's great having you here with us today.

An artist, a writer, and a music lover all combined into one?? Wow, you've got lots of talent there haha. Well then, I have a feeling you're going to fit in very well in our Art & Design, Fan Fiction & Writing and Culture & Media sections. Go ahead and start mingling with like-minded people as well as feel free to showcase any of your works. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us!

Have a great time here! Any and all questions can be directed to our staff and/or veteran members. I'm always open for a VM or two, so do drop by anytime. Cheers o/

Dazel

prince of mind
    Years
  • Hi, Autumn! Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm glad this place is good to new members despite having so many of them.

I'll check out those forums! Thanks for pointing them out. :D

Years
  • You definitely made the right choice to join. Because we love having new guys around and I'm sure you won't disappoint us! Love your username as well, Dazel sounds like a pretty awesome name.

Autumn recommended a lot of places you can visit, so feel free to look there and hopefully around the rest of the community as well. I'm sure our creativity side will love having you here, and the rest of the forums in general. Maybe I might consider looking out for your work when I get the time to do so.

And don't worry, your post wasn't a pointless block of text. Looking forward to seeing you around and you can always contact a staff member if you need any assistance!

- Hikamaru

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiii Ryan! I like your avatar; a grown up version of Tetra, hehe. Do you like the Legend of Zelda games? They're totally one of my favourite series of games, aha. Nice to have you here on the forums! :]

No doubt you'll feel right at home here on this forums, and you can contact any one of us anytime you would like to chat! So yeah, I hope that you will enjoy your stay, and maybe we can chat some more. :3

See you again. <33

Back