• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Interesting blog...

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
  • Sometimes, don't you just wish half the thread hadn't happened? Like...you could pretend that you hadn't made a fool out of yourself and then tried to act mature.

Darn reality.

+ I wish you stayed ontopic, darn PC Rules :(

- I stated that I don't flame Webmasters', which I haven't done in this thread but thanks~
    - Actually only thing I even was angered at was this blog, I never attacked anyone else o_O so maybe you could stop pretending to be the hero of the Pokemon Community.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I think, actually VH proved you wrong on the flaming. I'm not trying to be the hero, otherwise I'd be doing more helpful things =] If you want to continue this further, a PM would be nice. You break the same rules I do when you reply to my posts.

As a note on topic, I am pretty pissed at PPokemon. Pretty stupid IMO. They should do their own work.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • I think, actually VH proved you wrong on the flaming. I'm not trying to be the hero, otherwise I'd be doing more helpful things =] If you want to continue this further, a PM would be nice. You break the same rules I do when you reply to my posts.

As a note on topic, I am pretty pissed at PPokemon. Pretty stupid IMO. They should do their own work.

1. I am not making any PM, if you honestly wanted to contact me you know where to reach me.
    2. How can you even point the finger at PPokemon >_> Seriously, this just drives me crazy. You call it a "small mistake" when you do it. Yet when it is someone else, perhaps a video from your own site then it is "absolutely wrong". Note: I don't remember seeing anywhere that PJN videos could only be used with permission either. Notice how TotalPokemon has in the footer, that no part of it can be reproduced without permission.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ok, now we're actually discussing something from the blog~

I don't care if anyone uses my videos at all, on the contrary, I make stuff for the fans.

It's just that when I specifically put that you MUST link back and credit my site if you embed the video on your page...well...that's when it gets annoying.

I don't agree with keeping multimedia off limits, but webmasters should be respectful of the work of others.

Not to mention PPokemon did have TONS of uncredited Serebii images.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • + I actually apologize for my posts, that you see above concerning anyone other then the person within the Blog.

+ I however stand by my statements concerning the Blog. I personally think it is unhelpful, whether it contains positive or negatives concerning any of my own personal sites. I find it non helpful to what is a very sensisitive Community.

+ I also am sick of this little mud slinging competition between Paul and myself. I continue my site for the Fans, I don't give a damn about what other Webmasters' think. Although they (Webmasters') may be right on some issues, I will have (and always have) gone with what the Fan wants.

+ Image Sourcing is a very sensitive issue. I personally feel that only the first week, should a site seek to have images sourced (excluding fanfics, fanart, or anything user created). We do not own Pokemon, so any videos/images made by Nintendo should be nonexclusive. However, since people take their time to upload videos/images I can understand a One Week Sourcing Period.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Well, you are giving me permission to take any image from TotalPokemon without sourcing, is that ok with you? And I'm honestly asking.

Personally, I think sourcing = good, so PJNet would have to be a site that you need to always source.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
  • Well, you are giving me permission to take any image from TotalPokemon without sourcing, is that ok with you? And I'm honestly asking.

Personally, I think sourcing = good, so PJNet would have to be a site that you need to always source.

I favor permission over sourcing, I guess I didn't explain that enough. I was actually just talking about the DP Pokemon Image cut outs.

However, I would only share rights with someone who shares the same philosophy. This in accordinance with what Governments do when people also share ideals. So I would have to say no, because our ideals are as different as Democracy is to Communism.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    On the technical side, Communism could create a Utopia with the proper improvements. Democracy is flawed, we desperately need an update to our corrupt government.

Angle-san

Don't Worry Little One
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 20, 2007
    Axel your an AA why not just lock this thread?

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    And you're not an AA, AS, so stop the backseat modding.

This whole page has only been strictly about flames. And it's annoying to see 1-2 pages of them taking place in this topic.

Savage X

dclxvi
    Years
  • I'll be nice here:

"Cool, he is doing smaller sites tomorrow. I commented asking him if he can do ThePokePlace because I really like his reviews. I also hope he keeps updating because they're actually great and inspiring to read. Who knows how he got so good at that."

There.

Back