• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Internet Addiction

Years
    Oh boy am I addicted to the internet >.>

I go to Digital Feathers, then to here, read some web comics, and check to see if Himura has anything new.

When your only friends are on the internet, it's quite addictive. I talk alot, on the internet. In real life like at school, I just stare into oblivion. Most of the people at my school are pretty annoying anyway, my school has a big problem with failures, and I'm not kidding, last year about 92 percent of students had straight F's.

Which makes my school the "Shame of a Nation" I guess =P I moved to Idaho so it's not like I was born here xDD No offence if anyone here was born in Idaho, or is living in Idaho, if you are living in Idaho, cool o.o

And I guess I can live without the internet for 3 days... But those 3 days can be the most boring 3 days of my life!!!

If I can't have the internet for the rest of my life, I'd probably crawl into a corner, shrivel up, and die o.o

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I'm addictated, i go on every night if i can, i go on at school, i am useally PC or other forums, but i sometimes play on intenet games, but not very often, i am useally here!

-Matt

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    [SIZE="-7"]I used to be addicted to it. I'm slowly fading away from it I guess. It's consumed my life. Too much.

- John[/SIZE]

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I aint addicted to the net. Im addicted to the games that require an internet connection. But frankly speaking,i would die without it. literally. lolz x_x

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I'm pretty much addicted. ^^ The RL people I know are not enduring enough for me, or have hobbies and lives I have no interest in. Besides, I'm downloading too much in the meantime. ^^

It's also experience. My creative faculty is aligned with the net now because of the PC forum boom a couple years ago, various online games, anime, and foreign products. Those joyous thoughts will never go away.

Kylie-chan said:
    I am way addicted. One time I lost the Internet and I was crying for days. I killed my social life in favour of my Internet friends, but I don't regret that. I tend to go pretty mental-case-ish when I'm deprived of the Internet, like right now, and I find myself pretty moody and depressed. I think all of the time about the 'net, and that's not an exaggeration. I think in Internet smilies and I say the word "pwn". As you may know, Kylie's not my real name, but I'm so used to being online I think of myself as Kylie and I have to stop myself from answering to the name. Oh, what do I do? XD I use LiveJournal, Gaia, MSN, and PC mainly. ^o^

I was suicidal one time I didn't have even the computer for two weeks, but that was probably a combination of my depressive and melodramatic streaks.
    :laugh: XD

You HEROINE! *bows*

Last edited:

Hitokiri

Banned
    Years
    22sa, you have an adorable sig. It's putting me in a trance XD. I'm not addicted to the internet, but I do have my moments when I'm on it for hours and I don't want to get off even when my parents are yelling at me XD

22sa

Years
    Hitokiri said:
    22sa, you have an adorable sig. It's putting me in a trance XD. I'm not addicted to the internet, but I do have my moments when I'm on it for hours and I don't want to get off even when my parents are yelling at me XD
    Thanks, cool. :P

Yeah, it's still amazing because I'm living alone but my parents are now telling me over the phone "stop going internet so much stop playing games" etc. XD

Hitokiri

Banned
    Years
    22sa said:
    Thanks, cool. :P

Yeah, it's still amazing because I'm living alone but my parents are now telling me over the phone "stop going internet so much stop playing games" etc. XD

Wow you live on your own and your just 18? That's pretty cool.

I think the most addictive part of the internet is the message boards.

22sa

Years
    Hitokiri said:
    Wow you live on your own and your just 18? That's pretty cool.

I think the most addictive part of the internet is the message boards.
    All funded by my dad actually, so not completely alone. XD

Hitokiri

Banned
    Years
    22sa said:
    All funded by my dad actually, so not completely alone. XD

Lol well that's even better! I guess having to pay for an internet connection or even a slow one would be expensive or time XD

22sa

Years
    Hitokiri said:
    Lol well that's even better! I guess having to pay for an internet connection or even a slow one would be expensive or time XD
    It's wireless at home right now, but that linksys router always breaks down--I have to stay on campus if I want a good connection. Luckily, the internet here is availiable 24/7.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Just to tell everyone~

I'm addicted to the internet with no hope of rehab working D: Except next year ... one hour per week ... that's not going to be hard =D Since I'll have stuff to do X3

But yeah...while I'm stuck in my house, I'm an addict.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I need to go cold turkey on this addiction lolz. though it may not help much.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Gosh,it's pretty obvious I'm an addict X3

I swear,while I was in Mexico,I constantly got sick of no internet D; Plus,if you check on the who's online page,I'm almost always 90% of the time there :3

I'm obsessed with the Internet,but,hec,I'm proud ^.^

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Shampoo said:
    Gosh,it's pretty obvious I'm an addict X3

I swear,while I was in Mexico,I constantly got sick of no internet D; Plus,if you check on the who's online page,I'm almost always 90% of the time there :3

I'm obsessed with the Internet,but,hec,I'm proud ^.^
    I'm glad there's someone else who thinks like me X3

But the questions is: Do you have a social life IRL?

ArchAngel

I also answer to "Hey sexy"
    Years
    i know im an internet addict, i neveer do anything online, but im on ALL THE TIME. :P try IMing me, I'll probbly be on

Back