• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Internet Identity

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I think I'm a lot more friendly and patient offline. Online I don't have a very high tolerance of others, but I think that can be said to people who drive a lot as well. The more you drive, the more habits of other drivers you see come out and the more angry you get and the less patience you have. But generally there isn't much of a difference between the posts I make and what I would say if you asked me that in person. I'm a lot less formal, put together, and structured offline, but the ideals and motives are all still there.

Adore

Party.
    Years
    I tend to be a bit more open about things than I am offline and in certain contexts (like my blog) my personality is exaggerated a bit. But aside from that, what you see is what you get IRL.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Nah, my identity in real life and the internet are pretty similar. The only difference is that I'm probably more friendly on here than I can be i am in real life. If I'm in a bad mood in real life then I can be snappy, and a real jerk to my friends. I try to always keep a good, optimistic attitude on here where I tend to be more of a realist outside of PC.

Back