• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Internet on gba

Shining_Latios

Hacker for Team Magma
    Years
    i got a great idea. internet on gbasp. you take a link cable with a hub and link thousands and thousands of link cables and link them to gether. i'l releas the software soon. then ill try to sellit to nintendo. classic. check it on my site ***.*****.*********.***

EDIT:
    https://www.gameboysp.bravehost.com
    the oldlink i posted doesnt work so i edited it

Last edited:

Charizard Master 2003

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Like Pokemon R/S or Street Fighter Alpha 3.

I don't have a GBA SP, but I have a regular GBA and Pokemon Sapphire.

I also have red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, and ruby. The TCG game might be worth playing online.

Good luck with your thing man!

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    1. This has been done before.

2. How would you know how to program this and why would Nintendo purchase it when they already have their own software capable of this?

Years
    Edited by Shadow for excessive flaming.

Flame-proof summary: He doesn't think it's a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hey, if this guy wants to try, let him.
    There are a lot of people in the world
    with good ideas, but have had people
    stamping on them, and don't get them
    complete.

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
    Where can i download this?
    Arcanine: you said it's been done? where can i get that?
    LatiosnLatias101: He doesn't mean internet as in going to websites on GBA SP, he means like using a GBA SP link cable across the internet

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    LatiosnLatias101 said:
    wHaT???? INTERNET ON GAMEBOY ADVANCE???? HOW DUMB MAN! :tired: I MEAN....people can just go and get a computer if they want an internet! i mean, are u EvEn a person who creates StUfF? and how old are u ANYWAY?????? internet on a gameboy? pff. like their gonna make that and allow it. "i got a great idea." yeah....sure u do.....hhahahahahaha! internet on a gameboy!!!!!!!!hahahahahaha! u should say "i have a dumb idea!" cuz it IS DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and why dont u go create something that shouldnt have an internet? you kinda bider......but thats just lame! :disappoin
    That was flaming. And if you didn't know, it is NOT allowed here. Maybe you don't like the idea of GBA on the Internet, but he did and it was his opinion. Like the old saying goes, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. Study that sentence for a while, and then maybe you'll learn to be more considerate.

Last edited:
    Years
    wHaT???? INTERNET ON GAMEBOY ADVANCE???? HOW DUMB MAN!
    Internet on gba
    I MEAN....people can just go and get a computer if they want an internet! i mean, are u EvEn a person who creates StUfF? and how old are u ANYWAY?????? internet on a gameboy? pff. like their gonna make that and allow it. "i got a great idea." yeah....sure u do.....hhahahahahaha! internet on a gameboy!!!!!!!!hahahahahaha! u should say "i have a dumb idea!" cuz it IS DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and why dont u go create something that shouldnt have an internet? you kinda bider......but thats just lame!
    hey... that was mean... next time your gonna flame my ideas (yes i am shining_latios) jump up a rope... sorry if i was harsh but i get that kinda junk at skool and i dont need it at pc.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    After thinking about it, I think Latiosnlatias was just over-reacting, ( I think )
    trying to make some of us think of him as hyper person.
    Or something.
    Anyway, hope you manage to get this complete Imakuni/Shining_Latios

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Sorry I'm late for editing that flamer's post....I've been busy...

I like the idea. Someone already made something like this for Gamecube since the LAN only connects to GCs in the same household...

Years
    i cant wait... im workin and thank you shadow... latiosnlaitas>if u r gonna flame
    pm me and we can 'discuss' that...

Years
    I mean that you can like... um use the wireless thing from fire red and leaf green. maybe they could send signals from cellphone towers and you can play games or surf the web on ur gba (not gamecube)

Years
    hey shadow its a good idea except for using the thousands of link cables part. i mean WHAT?? THOUSANDS??? MAKE IT LESS! AND WILL YOU EVEN MAKE IT???? make a better version WITHOUT THOUSANDS OF LINK CABLES MAN!

Back