• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction Thread: zencharm

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2017
    Hello everyone, I'm zencharm, and I'm new to PokeCommunity. I'm not sure where to start, but I came here to start my collection and get it going with some shiny and competitive Pokemon. I have both X and AS. I have shinies on X, but they're all hacked from years ago and I don't what to do w/ them. I need someone to take these off my hands and help me start over with a good collection. I'm also here to make friends, so don't be afraid to start a conversation.

P.S. Sorry if anything I said was against the rules, but I don't think I'm overlooking anything at the moment.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hiya zencharm! Welcome to the Pokecommunity! I hope you enjoy your time here.

If you're looking to make some trades, you should definitely head down to the Trade Corner. I'm sure there will be some people willing to help you trade for some competitive Pokemon. If you're looking for some competitive tips and information, you'll want to check out our Battling & Team Building section, as that's certainly the place to be for anything and everything related to competitive battling! And of course, check out our subforums for X&Y and ORAS, if you ever feel like just chatting about the games or finding people to exchange friend codes with~

Have fun, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • No worries! The rules are straight forward and you hadn't broken anyone of them! Anywho, welcome. I'm Dragon! I wish you luck on your pokemon shiny collecting, and yeah, we're always happy to see more competitive players in our forum! We have a showdown server too, in case you wanna do some simulated battles~ But yeah, have fun and enjoy your time here. <33

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2017
    Hiya zencharm! Welcome to the Pokecommunity! I hope you enjoy your time here.

If you're looking to make some trades, you should definitely head down to the Trade Corner. I'm sure there will be some people willing to help you trade for some competitive Pokemon. If you're looking for some competitive tips and information, you'll want to check out our Battling & Team Building section, as that's certainly the place to be for anything and everything related to competitive battling! And of course, check out our subforums for X&Y and ORAS, if you ever feel like just chatting about the games or finding people to exchange friend codes with~

Have fun, and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
    Aww, thanks! <3

No worries! The rules are straight forward and you hadn't broken anyone of them! Anywho, welcome. I'm Dragon! I wish you luck on your pokemon shiny collecting, and yeah, we're always happy to see more competitive players in our forum! We have a showdown server too, in case you wanna do some simulated battles~ But yeah, have fun and enjoy your time here. <33
    Wow, thanks for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back