• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Introduction

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2022
    Hi All!

I'm Nora!

I'm new and have interested in joining poke community for quite some time and decided to make that happen and join today!

I hope everyone is having a great day.

Thanks and I can't wait to meet new people.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Nice to meet you, and welcome! It seems like a lot of people have been on the site for a while and have been deciding to make accounts, it's really nice to see! How long have you been interested in joining us?

Anything else you'd like to introduce yourself with? Hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2022
    Nice to meet you, and welcome! It seems like a lot of people have been on the site for a while and have been deciding to make accounts, it's really nice to see! How long have you been interested in joining us?

Anything else you'd like to introduce yourself with? Hope to see you around!

Hi Aisaka,

Thank you for being so welcoming.

I've been interested since I got my switch.

I mean I've loved pokemon since the series and cards came then I got a gameboy advance then that died on and when emulators came out. I was so happy, it was my childhood all over again.

So when I got my switch, I was like gotta join this forum.

I'm from the UK and I'm stuck in lockdown, that's pretty much it.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    The people here have been very welcoming to me, I'm glad to give that same kind of welcome.

That's pretty sweet, most of the time when I revisit the older games it's through emulators, I just don't have a system that can play them unfortunately. Glad to have you, and hope you can settle in comfortably!

While I'm not from the UK myself I can say I'm pretty much still in lockdown, and at the very least, it gives us a nice opportunity to find a forum like this, I joined as a way to talk to people during the lockdown, so I hope you can find the same.

PkmnTrainSlate

Myth Researcher Slate
    Years
    'Ello, Im Slate (my screen name) and I'm a huge Pokemon fan! Ive been playing since I was 7 and watching since i was 5! I'm currently trying to start working on a fan-game, and it's not going well

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    'Ello, Im Slate (my screen name) and I'm a huge Pokemon fan! Ive been playing since I was 7 and watching since i was 5! I'm currently trying to start working on a fan-game, and it's not going well
    Nice to meet you and best of luck with that! Why not make your own introduction thread to have more space to introduce yourself?~

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Nora! Glad to see you're already making friends! :)

Since you got your Switch, have you picked up Sword/Shield yet?

Years
    You know Nora, if you reverse your name and add an extra A at the front, you get my name! :p

But in all seriousness, welcome to the Pokecommunity! Looks like you and I both joined the forum for the same reason hehe. When lockdown struck my part of the world last year and I was suddenly gifted so much time at home, I brought this account back from the dead and realized just how much I loved the place! Perhaps you could be the same? :3 And since you just got the Switch (congrats btw!), you must be interested in Sword/Shield discussion right? Which version are you gonna get? Or are you just gonna be a cool guy and snag them both? hehe. We have an entire section dedicated to the Gen 8 games, along with Pokemon Gaming in general and Pokemon General for stuff not just limited to the games. Might wanna take a peek at those if you fancy hehe.

In any case, enjoy your stay, and don't hesitate to reach out to me or any other moderator you encounter along the forums. We'd be glad to help with anything :)

Back