• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

InuYasha Cancelled?

Was InuYasha Cancelled?

• Yes

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    What I dislike about the ending is nothing is resolved. It just seems like a normal ep -_-;

I did peak at the end of the manga to see what Kagome would do. At least it was resolved there.
    Yeah the ending of the anime was pretty bad. I was thinking to myself...huh? That is it?!! What! That isn't an ending! It was like a normal episode. I thought maybe it will continue on the next one, but then I seen it starting over again. So that to me was very disappointing. I haven't even started reading the manga. At least it has ended, and there is an ending. I wish there was one for the anime.

Ariolander

MangaTraders.com Staff
    Years
  • Rumiko Takahashi has a history of not finishing her series.

The anime ran for so long that even the Japanese got sick of it and they pulled it off the air.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I do believe I recall Kagome leaving for a few years. Then, at the end, she goes back and her and Inuyasha do all their crappy confesssions of their love.

Back