• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha Fanart (Rin-chan!)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Inuyasha Fanart (Rin-chan!)

She's 7 in the anime, I portrayed what she would look like at age 13 here.

About: No interesting pose this time unfortunately. :P

I intended to give her a ripped kimono to wear, but only her top resembles a ripped kimono, as her bottom is a ripped dress instead. :P

"Misa's Katana" is actually a soul slayer I came up with for David's old Bleach RP. XP I thought of drawing some manga to tell a little story story of Rin using it, but it's such a pain in the ass. I just don't have the genius to get it done in an affordable amount of time.

Anyone like her profile? :P

I find it somewhat funny Rumiko made Kagome Higurashi a 15 year old girl at 109 lb. :P I wonder how much Sango weighs.

History: I attempted to draw a teenage version of Rin a year and a half ago (and it had a pose unlike this one), but my efforts failed and I did not make a final copy of my rough sketch of her. I still have it, but it looks really bad. XD Designing a character took more originality then I was ready to put out. Drawing Kagome and Kanna (Old art thread here!) took no more then a few hours, because there was a lot of reference-able animated material of them. But Rin took me more then 10 times as long. x_x; Ate up most of my week off.

Rin, the original character: She's portrayed as a 7 year old girl in the anime/manga Inuyasha. A picture of her here! She is a brave, charming and very kind-hearted little girl.

Lastly, I intended to follow this up with a drawing of Miroku x Kagome Higurashi, as kirarin-tan requested it from me last Christmas, but it was already friday by the time I finished up this drawing. So I ran out of time, sorry. :P Not to mention mentally exhausted--not my fault I wasn't born with a genius capacity. ;p

Last edited:

hoshixcandy

Blighted Star
    Years
  • She is a brave, charming and very kind-hearted little girl.

Interesting. In your drawing you've given her unemotional, detached eyes. I quite like that. Does that mean you've considered how she's grown up?

I really liked this, you've also given her a fitting fashion sense, the colours matching her pale skin. Interesting Katana, I wonder if she would be able to wield it, being so frail looking :3

Cute job, nice facts. I can tell you worked hard.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Touching upon the actual artwork and not really caring about her personality. .

You definitely made her neck too small, considering you seemed to be going for a more human-like body, rather than an anime-like body. Her hands could stand to be much bigger than you portrayed. Also, considering how her body is positioned, you probably could've stood to outline the breasts and bring them just a bit over-top of the right arm, which would've helped to give her more depth.

Overall, I can tell you have talent, especially considering the legs were practically flawless. with more practice, you can be an excellent artist. Good job. ^^​

22sa

Years
  • Interesting. In your drawing you've given her unemotional, detached eyes. I quite like that. Does that mean you've considered how she's grown up?

I really liked this, you've also given her a fitting fashion sense, the colours matching her pale skin. Interesting Katana, I wonder if she would be able to wield it, being so frail looking :3

Cute job, nice facts. I can tell you worked hard.

Interesting thing you say about the eyes... my thoughts about Rin's growth was strong, cool and very beautiful.

She is only able to make use of the special sword because of her spiritual powers. She cannot swing it very hard, and will tire fast if she tries. Yes, I worked very hard ;-;, even with the facts XDD

Touching upon the actual artwork and not really caring about her personality. .

You definitely made her neck too small, considering you seemed to be going for a more human-like body, rather than an anime-like body. Her hands could stand to be much bigger than you portrayed. Also, considering how her body is positioned, you probably could've stood to outline the breasts and bring them just a bit over-top of the right arm, which would've helped to give her more depth.

Overall, I can tell you have talent, especially considering the legs were practically flawless. with more practice, you can be an excellent artist. Good job. ^^​
    Thanks very much for your points! ^_^;;

It's sort of human-like, but my intention was purely anime girl make no mistake. I agree about her hands. xD; I need a lot of work on hands. *nodnod*

About the breasts, I did think about having it curve out more, but there's a reason I didn't--because she is still a little girl in this picture (age 13) so has only half-developed breasts. I was trying to portray that her breasts weren't very outstanding. Looking closely, yeah I think it should be a bit more curvier on the right side though, it's not well aligned with the left side, you're right!

Last edited:

Akiko

Banned
    Years
  • It looks good my friend. But you should've add some actions on it like. She's posing on battling or something? And about the hair. Hope you would fix it. It's too big. But No. I think i'm wrong. I think it's awesome. Anyways. Yeah it's pretty cool. Your drawing skills is pretty improving. And i really hope to see more of it. Oh wait. The Sword is ugly. But still i know you can do it!.I know you'll improve better than ever!

Akiko.

Years
  • You totally mastered the feet! They're as pretty as Chi's feet. XD The arms looked a little skinny, though. I like it! X3

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Aww, I think you did a wonderful job, 22sa!

I'm jealous of your ability to draw nice, long legs like that. XD As much as I've practiced, I can never seem to get them to look just right. Rin's expression and outfit also suit her well. (I like the little bow on the side of her skirt. Cute!)

I would love to see more drawings from you, especially the one of Miroku x Kagome if you ever intend to finish it. I've never thought of them as a couple before, but it would still be interesting to see. :p

22sa

Years
  • It looks good my friend. But you should've add some actions on it like. She's posing on battling or something? And about the hair. Hope you would fix it. It's too big. But No. I think i'm wrong. I think it's awesome. Anyways. Yeah it's pretty cool. Your drawing skills is pretty improving. And i really hope to see more of it. Oh wait. The Sword is ugly. But still i know you can do it!.I know you'll improve better than ever!

Akiko.
    Thanks! It's not a pose, she's just walking forward looking to her right side. Not striking at all, I know. Gets dull to look at fast. =[ It's just a character design, not really interesting art, bleh. The sword is a soul slayer... if you know Bleach. xD The hair is big because I intended to respect Rumiko's design of Rin's hair. Can't call her Rin otherwise xD.

Improve, eh? I don't have much time and inspiration for art though... An original work of art takes up too much time and effort-which I just can't do it whenever I want. =/

You totally mastered the feet! They're as pretty as Chi's feet. XD The arms looked a little skinny, though. I like it! X3
    I don't think I spent any time on her feet. xD I modeled a young RL girl's feet to design Rin's though--I'm glad it turned out human looking afterall.xD Thanks!

Aww, I think you did a wonderful job, 22sa!

I'm jealous of your ability to draw nice, long legs like that. XD As much as I've practiced, I can never seem to get them to look just right. Rin's expression and outfit also suit her well. (I like the little bow on the side of her skirt. Cute!)

I would love to see more drawings from you, especially the one of Miroku x Kagome if you ever intend to finish it. I've never thought of them as a couple before, but it would still be interesting to see. :p
    Thankies! The legs took me several tries. Rin's design would've been fatally flawed without beautiful legs; I wasn't hesitant on trying as many times as it took to get them to be what I need 'em to be. xD;

Thanks! This picture was able to get started out in the first place because I somehow drew that cute face/head. I designed Rin's Ripped dress and Ripped kimono, but the idea of ripped clothing came from Kouyma Mitsuki. xD Gotta thank FUll Moon for that idea, I suck at fashion and the ripped clothing idea was a big saver.

Ahh... I don't think I will draw that, maybe I'll draw some Shugo Chara stuff instead. XD

Great job on everything. Looks great.
    You think so? Thankies!

Last edited:
    Back