• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha: The Shikigami Exploit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    "I just....InuYahsa.....I just care about you so much...." She looks away, tears forming. "I...'' She looks at him. "I....I love...."

Super_Lawliet

Years
    Kagome looked into his eyes and saw seriousness. She turned slightly red. "I...I thought...." She shut up and fell against him, shivering. "Im so sorry InuYasha..."

.: Kira Yamato :.

.: Clyne Faction General :.
    Years
    koga: iam married so what are you saying hehe, you are to much of a mut to ask her to marry you inuyasha" looks at sky" ahhh what a nice day, hehehe, inuyasha the mut

Super_Lawliet

Years
    "Then why would you always be hitting on me Koga...." Kagome turned her gaze to the boy, suddenly chucking a rock at his head. "SHUT UP YA JERK!"

Years
    koga: you bite like a puppy, you mut. iam allowed to have my fun kagome, plus i do it to see how you react heheh" jumps down from tree" hehehe you two are ment for eachother, a mut and it owner, hahahaha

Super_Lawliet

Years
    "Koga....the only mutt here is you...." Kagome had enough of the taunts and marched right up to koga. "I hope this helps...." She sent a swift kick to where it hurt any guy the most.

Years
    koga: "on the ground" iam not a mut you bf is because is mother is a human and his father is a human loveing full blood demon, so inuyasha what do you have to say to that" gets up and looks inuyasha in the eyes" so you are like your father and sessy human lovers, iam a full demon and i am not weak like you inuyasha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back