• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha: The Shikigami Exploit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

.: Kira Yamato :.

.: Clyne Faction General :.
    Years
    koga: well it looks like naraku gave my some new power after all" whole body glows red, wind picks up, pulls out sword" inuyasha i will kill you with your own move"wind rapes around the sword" here i go, WIND SCAR...." launchs it at inuaysha" DIE INUYASHA DIE

Years
    koga:hehehe, well inuyasha we are matched for now, but when all of my jewel glow you will die" three jewel are glowing, koga's power is rising" ahh, well lets get back to this fight and when you die i'll take kagome to naraku" looks at kagome and licks his sword" iam not koga, koga's soul belong to me and to free him you must kill him hehehe" koga charges at inuyasha with a new wind scar and bigger"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    OOC: aye mujer que facil eres.... oops sorry thinking about other things... lets do this!

IC: Inuyasha knew only one way to get someone to snap out of anything.... he drops his sword and lets the attack hit him, he drops to the ground seemingly hurt, he waits for when Kouga was close enough... comeing slowly to make sure he had killed him, when he was only a few feet away, Inuyasha woke up and jumped at hiim, the sword flew out of Kouga's hand and the jewels stoped their glowing, and Inuyasha said, "come back to us Kouga..." He inhails and plants a long kiss on Kouga's lips...

He feels Kouga stop moving then throw him off, "What the hell Inuyasha!" he yells whipping his lips.

"I needed to wake you up was all...." Inuyasha says just touching his lips...

Years
    koga: WHAT THE HELL" the cursed jewels fell out" get off of my inuyasha....." koga runs off to a tree and brufs" man that was sick" hits inuyasha in the head"

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    "Ouch!"

Inuyasha just looked at him, with a dumb little smile on his face...

"You say you hated it... but I bet you liked it...." he teased.... smiling and laughing.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Inuyasha creeps over to Kouga.... "Kouga... you ok?" touches the tip of his nose against Kouga's, "are you alive?"

OOC: I know it's miroku but work with me people work with me...

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    "Hey wait!" Inuyasha yells as he runs after him, "You haven't kissed me back!" he laughs to himself, loud and clear, "come on don't leave me...." Inuyasha can't take it anymore and he falls to the ground laughing roling all over the ground.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2005
    Naraku smiles and uses his psycic powers to pick Kouga up and toss him back to Inuyasha, "Don't leave the love of your life.... that's just rude..." he says a rare laugh craking his voice.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    Kagome looks from InuYasha to Koga, then Naraku. She didn't want to run, be afraid. She pulled out her bow and arrow, taking aim for the evil Naraku.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    "Don't..." Inuyasha says grabing her hand and holding himself as well as he can, "He's gone already..." he was right... Naraku had already disapiered again. "Help me..." Inuyasha begs her...

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    "InuYasha....I was...mad but....why did you pick those flowers...." She looks at him, blinking. "We...were they for me, InuYasha?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back