• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha: The Shikigami Exploit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

.: Kira Yamato :.

.: Clyne Faction General :.
    Years
    koga: no inuyasha i won't because at least you had parents, mine left me at the age of two and you had yours until they died"looks at inuyasha with great anger" your father kille them!!!

.: Kira Yamato :.

.: Clyne Faction General :.
    Years
    koga: your father is just as soft as you are inuyasha, and i'll be ****ed if we are ment to fight to the death once with out kagome or any one to hold us back, we will have that fight and i will win inuyasha, i'll leave now inuyasha, thier is no reason for me to be here right now, we will fight"runs to the wolf tribe den, with one tear in his eye"

Myrrh

Pokegirl909's True Love...
    Years
    (ooC: Sorry, I had no internet. Oh, AND CAN WE GET ON WITH MY RP??? THIS SCENE HAS NO RELEVANCE TO THE PLOT!!!!!!!)

IC:

Meanwhile, in a Castle, far away....

???: Hmm.....Where is the stone of Shikigami?? I have quested for it for many years. Where is it located??
    Old Decrepit Woman: Go....To where a Priestess is found....I see....A illage.....with a well....called....the Bone Eater's Well......A Girl named Kagome.......Was that good enough Prince Kuro??
    Prince Kuro: Yes....Perfect, I shall take my leave. *Picks up Bow and many Arrows*. Hmm....Where is this...Kagome?

Meanwhile, in Kagome's Time.....

Hojo: Hmm...I wonder what Kagome is doing???

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    OOC: Um... Inuyasha could be smelling the person who stole the stone you know... and besides I think it would have gone better if the others had cared to show up!

IC: Inuyasha takes off fallowing the smell, he jumps on the man that was the sorce of the smell, "what are you doing here!" he growls.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back