• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Inuyasha, so far. o_O; He's cute. X3 Especially as a little kid. <3

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Whee...this is a hard one. x_x;
    Inuyasha- He's so cute when he's shy~ XD I love to see his reactions and stuff.

Kagome- She's strong, and she's kind, but she's scary when she get's angry. XD But Sango's scarier. o.o;

I also like Rin. She's so cute~ I also like Fluffy. n_n;;;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I actually like Rin's dub voice more than her Japanese one, that's a first for me.

I usually sport a Sesshomaru or Kagome background on my computer, so yeah...

Human Inuyasha's cute too. ^^;

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    22sa said:
    LOL, good idea. Do you guys watch it in Japanese or English? I can't understand the Japanese but I don't usually watching any anime in English...

I watch both, I understand both. :laugh:

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I use subtitles, and through it I've learned a minuscule amount of Japanese. ^_^;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    :P You said you understood both english and Japanese. So technically you don't understand Japanese, you understand the english subtitled. XD

I understand enough Japanese to find my way around in a Yuugiou episode where all they say anyway is "Doraa!", "Torappu kaado!", "Boku no taan da" or stuff like that. I bet I spelled/said everything wrong since it was from memory. XD I'm taking Japanese every Saturday, though, so soon I'll be able to watch anime in raw format and be able to get the jist of it. ^___^

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ooh, I love Inu-Yasha! Sango's my favorite character. I feel sorry for her since everyone in her village was slaughtered. T-T *throws darts at Naraku picture*

Years
    That is very sad...but Kagome is my favorite charater! InuYasha is a great anime me and my friend Alexis love it!

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    *also throws darts at Naraku's picture* He's evil. x_x; I've never seen an Anime/Manga baddie like him...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    *shoots arrows at his picture, pokes it with a needle, pours gasoline on it, and then tosses it in a fire*

He's my least favorite character of all time! And what makes me not like him even more is how calm he always seems to be, even while battling. He'll just laugh whenever he kills something... o_o

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It was great to watch Sesshomaru and Naraku battle... I would think Tojikin would have been able to do the job though.

I also liked the one where he temporarily split himself from Onigumo.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I didn't see that one... Usually I'm asleep by 11:00 so I don't get to watch it. =_=; I'd love to see the movie where Inu Yasha and Kagome kiss. *-*

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Oh, these aren't translated into English, I watch them subtitles on the computer. Unless you're in Japan and mean they are on there... ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh, I see. ^_^;;

Does anyone have the Inu Yasha game on Playstation? I bought it not too long ago and it's pretty neat!

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I haven't... did they ever make a GBA game? I thought I saw an ad for it at the end of an episode once...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I haven't heard of anything for the GBA yet... I could ask some friends and see though!

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I saw all of the above. *_* But on Manga... I don't really like the Manga art, I like the Anime art better. BTW, has anyone noticed that the art on the Anime and the art on the movies are different? n_n

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah, I did notice that about the movies and I think I prefer the anim? art to the movie. The movie art is higher "quality" as in it's more expensive ink or whatever, but I like the anim? better. ^_^

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I agree. The anime art is so...sugoi. *_* BTW, is the Inu Yasha Playstation game in English? (Too bad I don't have a playstation... T.T)

Back