• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

InuYasha's Forest:Rp

Spyke

Jiggalo
Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    images said:
    "You disgust me inuyasha. Stop it, he is dead already!" Miroku replies.
    "Looks like someone did my job for me,he deserved it that pest"

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • As the group continues on, looking for signs of Shesshomaru, a green-eyed female wolf youkai races in front of them. "Hi, have you seen a male wolf-tribe leader anywhere around here? Oh..my name, it's Ayame."

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • << e.O... -poke!- sorry... i'm in a goofy mood today... >>
    His voice trembles in a form of fear.
    "I.. i'd never thought... heh... killed by an angel... how... iron... ic..."
    The combinded weight of his body and the strehgth he has been losing finally drag him to the ground. He curls up and slowly drifts off to sleep. he seems to be doing better for an odd reason...but will he still make it?

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • no one has kouga as far as i know... i'll talk to kagome tomorrow and see whats up... she hasnt been able to get on for a bit, and when she did, i dont think she got to check PC...

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • **GAWDS! YOU PEOPLE ARE ANNOYING!!!!!!!!GAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!~Destroys random things in a fit of rage~ SIGH! Ok...I'm better now.....Yes You can be Kouga-Kun**

InuYasha glares at Sesshoumaru angrily. "Listen up you (Insert fave curse here)....I am not here to fight.....and besides you owe me since I saved your little brat Rin.......Bring him back....." The hanyou growled. "Miroku shutup....You cannot even begin to understand Letcher....How you can even say such a thing is beyond me....You of all people (Insert curse)" InuYasha states in a eerie calm that shocks even himself. " If you will not help me then I will kill you......" He says bluntly to his brother, his eyes still red with rage. ((I think you guys got me and my Inu-Kun confused....InuYasha the person is not InuYasha the character at the moment...please pay attintion to the posts.....thank you...))

A shadowed figure stands overlooking the forest, strange and unusual scents reaching her. "......nani?" A feminine voice whispers, the wind seeming to react to it. Oculars of pure silver stare down at the crumpled body of the samurai she had loved, her emotionless visage faultering. "Rokuke-Sama....." She whimpered, the wind picking up slightly with her emotions, ebony hair rising to play upon the breeze. Three pairs of large black wings dotted with white here and there rose from her back, a slender tail of black curling about her feet. She was an average height, her skin lightly tanned from the sun's rays. She adorned a red hakama, her upper torso clothed in a unique cloth of the same color that wraped from the back of her neck around to her middle. It then spiraled downard for a foot or so before fanning out into twin ribbons, leaving her back bare.
    The Kazejin lifted from her perch, allowing her wings to carry her gently to his side. She landed softly, her barefeet not making a sound. She crouched beside him, feeling a strange sorrow pour from herself. " Rokuke..."She said softly, her hand reaching to touch his face. She yanked free a single black feather from her wing, flinching lightly. The Kazejin laid it gently on his chest, allowing a single tear to fall onto it.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • << Yay! My Kagome! Don't destroy random things...its not fair to them.Just destroy everything! (dont wanna discriminate!) Been a while... yes, as she says, i do not have the honor to be inuyasha in this thread. Gomen...>> <<SUKIYO!>>
    The tear lands, wetting the feather. Some strange power flows in that single tear, and it seems to amplify his own life force. He had been healing, too slowly to save himself, but this renewed energy has strengthened him. He opens his eyes, not sure of what he is seeing. Little yellow ninja birds(yes, chocobos! hehe...) and a woman of pure beauty. He just hopes it isnt another demon in an angels persona. He tastes the blood in his mouth and he swallows hard, making sure to make a good first impression.
    "H..heh... D..dd...da...mn nin...ja's..." The warrior mutters weakly as he sits up, "And you...who might you be?" Perfect. He got the impression he wanted. He thinks. Nice, but not about ready to be sane. (er... wait... yeah.) His Gi jacket, with the hole in the stomach, begins to fall off. He looks down and see's his wounds have healed over. He presses the marks for a second, and lets a small sigh out.
    "Well... thats good. Now I can use these again." He pulls off his jacket and reveals two jet black wings. The wings, dotted with red feathers, seem to have a similar pattern to the womans, but he doesn't remember what happened after he met Elyse. And he barely remembers being a 'Chosen ArcAngel.' A Black Guardian. A being bestowed with great power, a being sent to control the outbreak of the evil that had flowed from some unseen sewage pipe. But he just can't remember what he feels he should know. In fact, his head just hurts too much to care.
    "Stupid Ninja bakayarus... hey , Miss, watch for those little yellow bird ninjas. K?"
    << hey, guess i wont fade off into some really pretty light... -turns off batsignal- >>

Last edited:

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • shikon no kakera suddenly drops from a tree branch and into shippo's body. His body slowly attached itself with the other half. Shippo blinked open one eye, and then other, and then finally sat up.
    "....hmm? i'm alive? but i thought i was dead for sure... wow!!!"

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • images said:
    shikon no kakera suddenly drops from a tree branch and into shippo's body. His body slowly attached itself with the other half. Shippo blinked open one eye, and then other, and then finally sat up.
    "....hmm? i'm alive? but i thought i was dead for sure... wow!!!"
    << -cough-wherestheshardcomefromcuzitcantcomefromthetreebaka-cough- sorry, a lump in my throat.>>

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • <<if you asked to be kouga before, then yes, you are him. well, so far, shippo died and inu was gonna look for sessho so that he ould save him. meanwhile, my character, Locke, fought and killed a demon that was gonna kill them (cuz i made her an i was gonna kill everyone but i went an killed her cuz i was bored.) and thats about it. oh, btw, the user 'Kagome' is Inuyasha, 'Miyu-chan' is Kagome, 'images' is shippo,'spyke' is sesshomoru, and thats all i can remember as of now. just dun go and confuse me as inu in this thread. k? >>

Back