• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

InuYasha's Forest:Rp

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
Years
  • <<-sigh- yeah, i do that a lot. confuse people. i was going for this whole, lone hero saves the day and runs off cause he doesnt like people. but you know... it happens.>>
    <<k, so i guess i shall go on my own for a tic. (i miss my java room roleplays... )>>
    -After seeing this hanyou save that girl, whoever she was to him, this young man cant help but to be over powered with emotions.-
    "what is this? a tear. ...whatever. i dont cry."
    -only known by the symbols on his face, this nameless man watches from the shadows as Inuyasha and the others fight. his eyes focus on the hanyou, his fighting style; rough but with purpose, with honor... he fights with so much more than he shows. he fights with a heart. although he is almost totally engrossed with the fight, he cant help but to see a 'most foul and gruesome creature' <<(for you rho! he's got big teeth! XD kisses!)>> hidden in the distance. her hair, black. curley. her eyes, brown. beautifl, burning. her skin, tanned to perfection and spotted with freckles, soaked with evil. her smile would burn through the earth if it would not be locked away in her misery.-
    "...no. no."
    -this man whispers to himself. he cant believe it. she came back. he must kill her. he must kill this tannyo. as inuyasha's kaze no kizu strikes the dragon, this man runs past, risking death himself, through the after blast of this massive attack. he runs, draws his blade, which now burns with some unearthly powers. the blue black glow on it bleedes into its bearer. this is the crused blade of the souless samurai. this is the Black Blood Love that banished many fighteres to a doomed future.-
    "Hime! My sweet princess. You, my dear, shall not interfere!"
    -as he screams, the woman looks over. her souless lips seem to beam with an evil l33tness. they seem to entice the warrior to approach. they seem to call for his death.-
    "You... came here. To see me?"
    "No. I came here to kill you. I came here to free myself. And I can see you wish to kill them all. He fights for honor. for love. and thus... they must live."
    "Then, we shall finally rest together. these centuries have bled into eachother, Rokuke. Do you still love me?"
    -Rokuke looks on, only for a moment, then grasps his sword tightly.-
    "I must kill you. I wont be hurt by you again. You must die now, Elyse. You must die."
    -he jumps, high into the air, blade drawn... <<and subsequently, his writer falls into a lack of sleep induced coma. man, i need to sleep. night>>-

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • <<please, god, someone, save me from college! -dies many times.- sorry, due to boredom, i decided to check posts and stuff... and i cant do anything else to waste time... gomen! but, i would like to take the time to point out inuyasha-movie.com. go there and look at the l33t japanese stuff on the third movie. it'll be out, in japan, in december. (hey rho, i think i found meh a x-mas present! -huggles and kisses and luff- hope the ankle is better...)
    -bows- gomen again for the double post... but i have learned nothing in my classes since i came here. college is bad. evil. dont go. eww... arigatou for listening, sorry for the double... one time thing... i hope... sayonara! *poof* -vanishes and assorted junk->>

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    "If I wanted your opinion on girls then I would've asked for it," Sango said simply, as she stood there grasping Hiraikotsu.
    Kirara stared at the man, growling quietly.

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • (i'll be jakotsu for awhile, since shippo's dead (not that i really want to, if you know who he is))

Jakotsu runs for IY. his heart races as he finally finds the guy he loves.
    "Inuyasha, let me assist you in your battle. then later, we may bathe together!"

(it sounds sick, doesn't it? XP)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Shippou's dead? Kagome thought, not beliving the truth in her arms.
    "Jakotsu! Girls are *not* stupid!" she cried, shooting an arrow towards him.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • -Rokuke stands there, poised to strike when he sees an opening.-
    "You... are not going to draw me into your web of deceit and pain. You will no longer control my soul, or my heart. You will not harm those travelers, and if I must die to protect them... so be it.'
    -His hands move fast, drawing his sword with godlike speed. The steele edge stares coldly into both of the shadowy figures. On one side, the mysterious samurai named Rokuke fights to preserve honor. On the other side, the form of a woman, someone who had hurt that man in the past. Known only as Elyse, her black hair hangs over her shoulder. She's somewhat shorter than Rokuke, but her presence is felt tenfold by every fiber in the young samurai.-
    "I cannot allow you to hurt another person. You will not survive this encounter."
    "You would strike a lady? What happened to that gentleman in you?"
    "He was killed by an angel."
    He comments with a stern point. He obviously sees Inuyasha as an honorable ma...er... hanyou, and he can tell there is some connection inbetween him and kagome. Rokuke lowers his blade, turns the handle, and bolts at the woman. He brings the metal along the ground, the sparse grass turning from a healthy green to a rotten black as the blade passes. When he comes within swinging range of his opponent, he raises the katana, striking Elyse along the torso. With her tight fitting kimono ripped, she glares at Rokuke, her eyes turning from brown to red. Rokuke slowly draws back, his weapon still drawn and ready.
    "You know that was a gift from you. Why did you just cut my lovely blue kimono? Do you not love me any more? I'll start to cry if you dont. Te amo..."
    Rokuke cringes at the last part, the words she spoke seem to tear him apart. She slowly peels away the torn cloth, silk hits the ground. She stands there, clad in a uniform that looks much like Sango's slaying costume. Tight to her skin, black like a ninja, this suit makes her seem much more evil than she looked before. As her eyes glow a dull red, Rokuke pullls out a small dagger and throws it a her.
    "You saved me with that once. That and your love. Now, you can kill me with it as I finally lay you to rest. That love that forged this sword will destroy you."
    She slowly looks down at the small dagger with its heart shaped ruby's and she smiles.
    "I remember that day. You almost died. Didnt I nurse you back to health after you almost bled to death?"
    'Silence. Pick it up and fight..."
    "The woman I fell in love with wouldnt hurt me. You aren't her."
    <<blah. tired. need to go. than an i am gonna watch a movie. this is long enough for one post>>

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • *Sure*

InuYasha stares emotionlessly at Shippou's fallen form, his eyes unblinking. His body trembled violently with rage, every fiber of his being seeming to hum with shock. The battle about him became pointless, his claws biting into his palms. ".........n-no......SHIPPOU!!!!!!!!" He roared loudly, his voice echoing throughout the area. His breath hitched in his throat, a strange dampness appearing on his cheeks. " JAKOTSU!!!! Omea O KOROSU!!!!" He yelled, the blade of tessiaga turning red with anger, his own blood dripping down onto the blade. :He was just a kid....just a kid......I was supposed to protect him!!!: The enraged Hanyou rushed after the retreating man, his eyes seeming to bleed red even though tessiaga was at hand.
    "You B@$^%*#!!" He roared. " BAKAYUHAAAAA!!!!!!!" He roared, bringing down his blade in anger, all of his rage pouring outward in massive blasts of energy that reached out to comsume Jakotsu. The forest about him lay in ruin,the land upon which he stood was barren and scorched. He walked slowly back towards Kagome, his head bowed to hide his face."...K...Kagome....I...I am Sorry....I...."He collapsed to his knees in anguish. " I have to find my brother......" He growled.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • -He raises his hand, and slowly uncurling his fingers, he reaches out towards this beautiful woman.-
    "You... are no longer Elyse. You are just some demon, eating hearts and ripping men to shreds."
    -He once again raises his blade, and in a flash, he was right in front of her. He saw her hand turn to claws, he saw the blood splatter her face, and he saw his blade cut deep into her flesh. He never wanted anything fancy, he just wanted her to die. As the blood spilled out from his abdomen, his sword glowed a bright orange. He smiled faintly as she caught fire. Her accursed flesh melting away to nothing. Leaving him weak, but happy. He lost everything, by his own will, and he now feels complete. He killed the one he loved. He destroyed what she made him. He may be alone now... hurting, but only for a little bit. They say it takes about 20 minutes to bleed to death. In about an hour, he will become nothing. He can only smile at this fact...
    "I..its... ov..ver..."

Hakudoushi-kun

Years
  • Kagome picked up the halfs of shippo's body, and walked towards IY. "Let's go" she sighs heavily.
    Kagome said:
    *Sure*

He walked slowly back towards Kagome, his head bowed to hide his face."...K...Kagome....I...I am Sorry....I...."He collapsed to his knees in anguish. " I have to find my brother......" He growled.
    (you fell right into what i had in mind from the beginning. XP)

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    Sesshomaru looks around "he is not here i swear i will get revenge on you little brother"

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Grrrrrr....Leave here and leave us alone!!!!!!!!!!!!We don't want you here, so leave!

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    DragonTrainer said:
    Grrrrrr....Leave here and leave us alone!!!!!!!!!!!!We don't want you here, so leave!
    "*Who me what did i do?*"

Hakudoushi-kun

Years
  • **i think he meant that to PE2KpawnsPC(he must've deleted his posts)

(i'll be miroku now, if no one else is)

Miroku: hey, i've finally managed to get a shard from those girls. it was hard at first, but soothing them was just enough to give it up. so what happen----ah, what has happened to shippo-kun?!

(after being explained about the tragedy.....)

Miroku: We must find your brother, Inuyasha. he is the only one who can bring the dead back to life.

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    "I must keep going i must have revenge on you Inuyasha*walks away*"

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • "S..See..mms like I've beeen... walking f...for..ever." He speaks outloud, and he lets out a painful laugh as he realizes no one is around to listen. He slowly turns his head back, gazing in the direction of his confrontation. He cringes, holding his torso and limping, as he thinks of the events that occurred. He stood up to her, he defied her, he broke her spell, and he killed her. He may be dieing, but he doesnt care. He never felt so alive, and he's only being himself.
    "I h...hope those travelers are ok... *cough cough, hack... ni baka* That hanyou has such a strong heart, I'd be a shame to see his arrogance blind him..." With those last few words he collapses, a faint smile crossing his lips. His katana, still drawn, cuts into the dirt. It bends under his weight as is slowly sinks further. His blood runs down the blade. He cant help but laugh.

Spyke

Jiggalo
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2004
    "I smell him he is near"Sesshomaru whispers "There you are Inuyasha"Sesshomaru shouts

Back