• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

InuYasha's Forest:Rp

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
Years
  • InuYasha glared at the place where the man had disappeared, growling softly. "First the stupid dream, now this...." He cursed, sniffing the air for danger. ((Hai Hai you may be Sango-Chan!^_^))

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
  • Suddenly, something grabbed shippo by the tail and took flight.
    "Hey, you guys, help! Let go of me you big monster!"
    The huge demon knocks shippo in to a tree and shippo falls, unconsious, into a river (classic part coming up) that leads down to a rushing waterfall.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "Shippo!" Kagome cried out, running out to the little Kitsune youkai.
    She grabbed him by the foot, but she started to feel tired, it was tough batteling with the waterfall's currents, and it was even tougher batteling without a good-night's sleep.
    Kagome lost her grip. Now, she was just holding onto a moss-covered rock.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    "Shippo! Kagome!" Misarai jumped up on all fours and ran as fast as she could down the river's edge. Since her foot was wounded she could only run as half as fast as she could, but 30 MPH is still fast enough.
    The half demon caught up with them at the moss covered rock. "Hang on, I'm coming!" Before Misarai could think up a plan, she saw the demon fly away into the sky. The lioness knew she had to help them, but her stomach was growling more than her. She took one long look at Kagome and Shippo in the river, then ran off in a chase after the demon.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • From out of the trees, almost instantly, a katana was thrown. The blade cut into the mossy stone like it was butter, and stuck stead fast. Once again that man appeared. He lept with some inhuman l33t skillz onto his blade. It seemed to be made of something stronger than metal, almost... indestructable. He raises his hand from under his cloak and proceeds to chant. The winds stop, the birds and beasts flee. Time sems to slow for a moment, and then... the water! The river, and Shippou, begin to flow back away from the falls. He slowly drifts to the shore, and once again the young man is gone before he could be noticed. In place of the sword, besides the tiny gash in the rock, is a Black Rose and three katakana symbols - painted in blood. In the wind, a voice can be heard.
    "彼女を保護し, 愛しなさい。"
    ("Kabau ando sukio kusama." = Protect and love your wife/girlfriend)

<<dont hold me to that translation, kk?>>

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    (Alright, thanks!)

Sango had been sitting on a hill thinking, along with her companion Kirara.
    It had been such a beautiful day that she had not thought to check on the others.
    Just then Kirara's tiny ear perked up, and she jumped up to turn around, staring out into the distance.

"What is it?!" Sango asked warily.

The cat youkai didn't reply, it just quickly transformed and looked back at its master.

"Okay, take me to where you hear danger!" she shouted as she jumped onto its back and they rode off towards the others.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Kagome gripped the stone tighty, her grip loosing at the second. "Shippou! Kagome!"
    Kagome heard Misarai's voice and looked up, her face in a grimce. She looked up to see Misarai's face. But she glanced at the demon flying above them and ran away.
    She's probally hungry... Kagome thought.
    "Hang on Shippou!" she called to the Kitsune Youkai.
    Someone...help me... She thought, desperate.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    "Kagome! Shippou!" Sango called out as her eyes widened.
    "Kirara, you must fly down so we can help them!"
    The cat youkai growled loudly and swiftly flew down next to them.
    "Come on, Kagome! Grab my hand!" she shouted as she leaned forward as far as she could.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    "Kagome! Shippou!" Kagome looked up into the sky to see the Youkai Taijiya. She smiled a smile of relief.
    "Kirara, you must fly down so we can help them!" Sango said to Kirara.
    "Come on, Kagome! Grab my hand!" she shouted and leaned foward.
    Kagome shifted her weight to one hand and reached her free hand to grab Sango's hand. The first time, she missed. The second time she missed again.
    I'll first give Sango-chan Shippou to hold then.
    "Sango-chan! First catch Shippou!" she called as she gave Sango Shippou.
    Now it was time for her. But as she tried to grab Sango's hand, she fell down the waterfall.
    "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Kagome screamed.

Hakudoushi-kun

Years
  • it was an old man that was walking down below. "Totosai!" shippo called out to him." save kagome!"

(XP i just continued, even after reading your post since no one quite followed you on what happened)

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • A streak of red shot out of nowhere , running up the waterfall at a unbeliveable speed, the water exploding into the air behind him. "Kagome!!" He called out, catching the Miko in his arms. He launched backwards, holding her tightly in his arms. The Inu Hanyou ran acrossed the surface of the river, snarling dangerously. "Whoever did this is gunna pay!!!"He roared, his eyes gleaming preditorily. "Are you ok Kagome?" He asked, glacing down at her, biting back the worry in his voice. His atempt to show he didn't care crashed the ground in a firey boom, as he picked up the scent of the demon that had caused all of this. "Hang on Kagome!" He yelled, leaping high into the air, his claws raking forward in a large arch. " SANKOTESOU!!!!" He roared, large blades of energy launching towards the Youkai. The creature fell to the ground with a thud, InuYasha landing softly in a treetop nearby. He held the soaked Miko in his arms, growling at his lack of attintion

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    Misarai limped out of the forest shrubs as soon as the demon fell. She felt so pathetic, she could've gotten that demon way before InuYasha did. But, she was too hungry to feel depressed now. She licked the open running wounds of the demon, the feeling of blood began to fill her up already. Before she could eat, she heard someone already munching on the meal. Next to her was the element demon Agrehm.
    "I'm sorry," said Agrehm. "You want some?"
    Misarai growled then took a slash at Agrehm. Agrehm jumped quickly, his landing caused a small tremor below his feet. The lioness demon chased the earth demon away, barking at him like a bobcat.
    "You're not getting off that easy!" shouted Agrehm. "If you don't get to Daukama, he'll come to your friends!"
    Misarai stopped growling. She looked back at her friends, then back down at the ground. She went back to her demon meal, but did not eat. She just layed down there like a sad little puppy. For some reason, she just wasn't that hungry anymore.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    "Kagome! Are you okay?!" Sango shouted as she ran up beside them, still holding Shippou.

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
  • InuYasha did not remove his hold on Kagome, sniffing the air for any danger. "....this is really starting to tick me off......." He growled, catching the scent of dragon again. "........" His eyes spotted movement in the forest, a preditory snarl escaping his lips. "Not this time Dragon...." He growled, realesing his hold on Kagome. "Sango Watch Kagome!" He yelled, leaping high into the air. In the blink of an eye Tessiga Had been freed from it's Sheath, transforming. "KAZE NO KIZU!!!!!!" He roared, golden power shot towards the dragon, destroying the trees that it touched.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Just as when Kagome was thinking that this was going to be her end, She landed into that someone who she hoped that he was going save her from the begining. and that someone was Inuyasha.
    "Are you okay Kagome?" he asked, biting down the worry.
    She sighed. Half from relief; half from frustration.
    She nodded her head at Inuyasha, showing that she was okay. She *was* okay, except for some scraches.
    Kagome strated to feel sleepy. Lacking a good nights sleep+ too much excitement = Makes her want to sleep.
    Before she knew it, she was standing next to Sango.
    She stared up to see Inuyasha performing the Kaze no kizu. It was Sugoi.
    She turned back to Sango and smiled a it's-so-good-to-be-alive-smile.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2003
    The dragon yelped in pain as the golden power of the sword struck his side. With his hind leg, Agrehm scratched at his wounds. The element dragon hissed as he eyed InuYasha.
    Misarai heard the dragon his nad jumped on all fours. "Everyone hold on!" warned the lioness half demon.
    Agrehm jumped up into the air a couple of times. With every land, the earth below them began to shake uncontrollably. Everyone tried to keep their balance in the quake. As soon as the shock was finished, Agrehm walked away with head held high.
    Suddenly, the lioness Misarai pounced at Agrehm throwing him onto his back. The dragon threw his hind legs under her and kicked her off. Misarai landed on all fours as Agrehm climbed up onto his four legs. They eyed each other and growled like savage beasts over territorial rights. Misarai grabbed the sides of the dragon's head and sank her claws into his face. The brown element dragon growled and grabbed Misarai by her silver mane. He threw her away. Misarai landed on all fours and skidded to a stop next to InuYasha.

Hakudoushi-kun

Years
  • Shippo jumped off of Sango's grasp and left looking for totosei in all the comotion.
    something flashed. "What was that? ahhh!!" yelled shippo. a sword sliced through shippou's soft body, and he was cut in half........

"Inuyasha will like me now, killing that nuisance" said the male figure.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    (Ahh! Not Shippou! T-T)

"Shippou!" Sango shouted as she ran over beside him.
    "Kagome, watch Shippou! Kirara and I'll take care of him," she said sternly as she picked up Hiraikotsu and stared at him, ready to fight.

Back