• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

InvictaWave's Humble Trade Shop

Years
  • Cool! What's your friend code? Sorry for not responding, had to go for a bit.

My FC is in the main post, I've been having some problems and delay with the cloner so it may take a bit to get it cloned :/

EDIT: Just ordered a Powersaves, will arrive next week, it'll be a easy way to clone from then on!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2015
    This is a great person to trade with and fair all the way around :D I would recommend this trade center for anyone 10 out of 10

Years
  • Sorry when ppl are absent for a few I always check their walls, but I went into the hospital that day and just got home a few hours ago.

I will be recovering for the next couple of days and trying to catch up on what I missed in the forums.

RNC is the one cloning for me, and since she's sick and recovering, I'm not asking her any more Pokémon until she's fine. Hope you all understand that trades may have aproximately one week of delay. Feel free to cancel the trades if you want, anyway.

Next week (I don't know the day yet) I'll be getting powersaves and cloning for myself, so it'll be way faster to get the Pokés and trade!

Years
  • ANNOUNCEMENT​

For all those who the trades have been delayed, I'll be offering you a 5IV female bank ball Pokémon. Feel free to chose from the following list:

Spoiler:

If you prefer, you can also chose a 5IV Pokémon (without bankball) that is not on the list, as long as I have it/am able to get it. Just name it.

In another topic, a new Pokémon I bred:

poochyena.gif

Moon Ball Poochyena

Pokéball:
    Bag_Moon_Ball_Sprite.png

Nickname: Shadow Hound
    OT: Derwin (2)
    Lv: 1
    Type: Dark
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Quick Feet
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Moves: Play Rough - Fire Fang - Thunder Fang - Sucker Punch

Whoever gets on the client list asking for this Pokémon until the next Monday, will receive the same service noted in the start of this Post. As for those who already have a delayed Trade, if you 'reserve' this Pokémon you can ask for two bankball/5IV Pokémon!

Happy hunting for everyone!​

Years
  • When ur saying "offering", is it a "Sorry for the delay, please take one of these." or is it a "You might be interested in these too."?

Years
  • When ur saying "offering", is it a "Sorry for the delay, please take one of these." or is it a "You might be interested in these too."?

I say offering as in "Sorry for the delay, please take one of these.", so feel free to chose from the list I gave you (or any other pokémon I may have with 5IVs) one that suits your needs and just ask for it, as I'll give it freely when we trade (next week).

Popkey

Pokemon Breeder and Battler
    Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    I would really like that Poochyena, which I could trade a 5IV Syther for, also I would love the Ponyta and the Gligar from that list you posted. I think its really cool how you are doing this for those who have been waiting for the trade. Thank you so much :D

Years
  • I would really like that Poochyena, which I could trade a 5IV Syther for, also I would love the Ponyta and the Gligar from that list you posted. I think its really cool how you are doing this for those who have been waiting for the trade. Thank you so much :D

It's kinda my fault that people are waiting so much, it's only fair I reward them for this waiting time.

Is the Scyther Shiny?

Years
  • I say offering as in "Sorry for the delay, please take one of these.", so feel free to chose from the list I gave you (or any other pokémon I may have with 5IVs) one that suits your needs and just ask for it, as I'll give it freely when we trade (next week).

I asked that just to make it clear btw. Anyways, I'm not interested in any of the freebies. Just tell me when We could trade. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2014
    I'll trade a Special Event Darkrai for a shiny Trecko.

FC: 0576 5803 5781

Years
  • I'm really sorry for this, I decided to not trade my shiny Giratina so I will be withdrawing it for the trade. As for its equal, I think latias would be removed aswell? That leaves it with a 2 for 2. Keldeo and Shinx for Greninja and Eevee. If this is okay with you that is. :)

Back