• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iPad: Revolution or just plain useless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zet

Years
  • Its good for somethings but it would might be excellent and jailbreak it, for the n64 emulator xD
    and for all you apple users out there. there is a way to get flash
    But then Steve Jobs will pop out of your ipad and kill you for going back to flash on an Apple product.

My friend just bought an ipad and its more or less the same as an iphone. I can do pretty much everything he can on my iphone, I'm waiting for something better than an ipad.
    It's called Windows 7

I'm guessing Jobs is going to make a new "innovated" ipad by making it 5x smaller and calling it the iSlim or something lame. It also just happens to look like the iTouch.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Its good for somethings but it would might be excellent and jailbreak it, for the n64 emulator xD
    and for all you apple users out there. there is a way to get flash

oh god, using the huge numbers of buttons is annoying enough when you play Project 64 on a computer. imagine how awful it would be with that touchscreen DX.

Really, it just makes me think 'meh'. It's nice and pretty and whatever, but it's also very overpriced and does nothing new. Tbh, I just don't see the point.

Suzune

Gary Was Here, Ash Is A Loser!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I haven't tried one, so i can't really say anything for sure, but from what I've collected its somewhat useless. The fact there's no USB drives/CD Drives, plus no multitasking or flash is a total waste to me. Let alone everything has to come from the app store.

billskill

Pokemon Researcher
    Years
  • pfff. ipad.
    pfff. apple.
    from those two sentences, you can see where i stand. apple is the farmer, the ipod is the cow, and they are milking it beyond belief. the milk is stale and bland. sorry about all the metaphoricaliness, but thats just how i roll :)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The iPad isn't a revolution and it never will be. It's a nifty gadget with a lot of potential but I'll probably never get one and I wouldn't advise anyone to get one either.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2019
    Kay do i get emails comfirming jailbreak of an ipod touch? if u dont know, shut up.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Locking this because it's over two years old and you can't revive threads that old. Plus so people can stop reporting it! Jesus Christ!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back