• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IPS Patcher for MAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    This has probably already been covered but I have been searching google and cant find anything, but is there an IPS patcher for MAC and if so could you please give me a link to where i could download it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    I know this is an old thread but I have more or less the same question. I'm running Lion and the patcher linked here won't work in my OS are there any other ones that may work? I really would love to play the hacks you folks have worked so hard on making

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    This thread is four years old, and we don't allow members to revive old threads in general D: You can create a new thread about this if you want though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back