• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad: Osama Bin Laden Is in Washington, D.C.

Zameric

The One and Only
    Years
    Click Here for the video.

I just think he's a blundering idiot for saying that.
    I can't tell if he was joking or not, which doesn't matter anyways.
    Although he does also deny the Holocaust ever happened. :/

So now let me know what you think.

AikuSeverin

Dark Trainer
    Years
    lol, my teacher in class was saying that while we were doing a lab, he was reading out the article while we were doing work, and we were all laughing, such random ****, i think that guys lost his nut

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    lmao, that guy is priceless. He has better quotes than George Bush.

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    We don't "let" him run Iran, but that country isn't exactly under our control.

The thing about George Bush is, despite his flaws, he at least was no pushover. When we were attacked, he sent our armed forces to fight al-Qaeda. And would Iran have gotten away with their nuclear program for this long under Bush? No. As you may recall, he invaded Iraq on a HUNCH that Hussein had WMDs. We KNOW FOR A FACT Ahmadinejad is at least trying to build nukes, and use them against Israel, and perhaps the US as well. I don't care what end of the political spectrum you hail from, there's no way that we can let Iran's crazed dictator have nukes to blow up our allies(which he WILL do).

Back