• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Irene-Mackenzie Trading Post

Would you trade us?

• Sure; I like PokéRUS!

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Sure; I don't see why not since you're just asking for normal Pokémon

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Nope; I already have PokéRUS and your offers suck

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nope; I don't want to bother with trading for worthless Pokémon

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2009
    Well, I'm interested in some of your stuff, and I've got loads of things you're looking for.

I can breed you a Treecko, Sneasel, both Nidorans, Togepi, Swablu, Rhyhorn, Phanpy, Gible, Lickitung, Tauros, Zigzagoon, Munchlax, Skorupi, Aron and Zagoose. (Honestly, I don't expect you to choose all of them, since it'll be way too long a trade, but if you want to, I don't mind.)

I'm interested in a Burmy, Taillow, Venonat, Girafarig, Stunky, TM 51 (Roost), TM 90 (Substitute), Cherubi, Murkrow and Misdreavus.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Huge Trade?

Well, I'm interested in some of your stuff, and I've got loads of things you're looking for.

I can breed you a Treecko, Sneasel, both Nidorans, Togepi, Swablu, Rhyhorn, Phanpy, Gible, Lickitung, Tauros, Zigzagoon, Munchlax, Skorupi, Aron and Zagoose. (Honestly, I don't expect you to choose all of them, since it'll be way too long a trade, but if you want to, I don't mind.)

I'm interested in a Burmy, Taillow, Venonat, Girafarig, Stunky, TM 51 (Roost), TM 90 (Substitute), Cherubi, Murkrow and Misdreavus.

I can breed some of those today, but... I'm getting Swablu, Togepi, Tauros, Phanpy, Lickitung, ZigZagoon, and Munchlax from somebody else. This leaves us with:

Treecko
    Sneasel
    Nidoran [M]
    Nidran [F]
    Rhyhorn
    Gible
    Skorupi
    Aron
    Zangoose

How about we do this? [Yours->Mine]

Treecko vs. Burmy
    Sneasel vs. Taillow
    Nidoran [M] vs. Venonat
    Nidran [F] vs. Girafarig
    Rhyhorn vs. Stunky
    Gible vs. Cherubi
    Skorupi vs. Murkrow
    Aron vs. Misdreavus
    Zangoose vs. TM 51 & TM 90 (I'll attach to some dudes listed before)

I can probably have them all bred today or tomorrow; I might be a bit busy today, and it may take until Wednesday because I may work tomorrow (not sure; going to get a schedule in 5min) xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    If you want, I can breed my Miltank and Sceptile to give you a baby of each. In return I'd like TM's 51 Roost and TM 90 Substitute. If you think that would be reasonable?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Wait

If you want, I can breed my Miltank and Sceptile to give you a baby of each. In return I'd like TM's 51 Roost and TM 90 Substitute. If you think that would be reasonable?

Well, since Apo came first, we'll see what he has to say about what I wrote before; if he declines (for whatever reason) or isn't on before Wednesday, I'll do that trade with you.

[Edit]

My current Line-Up is:

Emma (Meowth with Pick-Up)
    Skater (Modest/Hasty/Adamant Eevee)
    Becki (Too many to list)
    Apocalypse (Look two posts up)

Might have forgotten some... but I don't think so ^^"

Last edited:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Eevee Topia

I'm getting ZigZagoon from someone else, Genetic ^^ Sorry

And Kenz, I'll give it to ya in a bit. I'm busy breeding Skater's Eevees.

Line-Up:

Skater (Modest/Hasty/Adamant Eevee)
    Becki (Too many to list)
    Apocalypse (Look two posts up)

Fagalicious_Kenzie

Won't be on for awhile. D:
    Years
    Better be. ;D Cause I've been waiting since yesterday. Btw, go bump my thread up for me. o; It's low on the page I think.

Edit: I gave your thread 5 stars by the way. <3

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Wait 15min

I just got Stantler lol I'm in the middle of trading about 12 Pokémon; come back after I edit the thread (about 15min) ^^ You'll see what I have left then, oki?

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2009
    Hi, I wasn't quite sure what you were saying in the miscellaneous section (sorry), but I took it as you would be willing to help evolve pokemon that require trading. If so, I was wondering if you can help me evolve my Scyther into a Scizor. I can give you a Sandshrew if you help me. Thanks.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Sandshrew vs. Trade

Hi, I wasn't quite sure what you were saying in the miscellaneous section (sorry), but I took it as you would be willing to help evolve pokemon that require trading. If so, I was wondering if you can help me evolve my Scyther into a Scizor. I can give you a Sandshrew if you help me. Thanks.

Sure lol I can do that right now if you want and I'll give you an Eevee as a swap (too many Eevees lol).

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    Think you could breed me Venonat, Stunky and Murkrow. I can give you an Oddish, a Remoraid, and a Nidoran M.

Back