• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Irene-Mackenzie Trading Post

Would you trade us?

• Sure; I like PokéRUS!

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Sure; I don't see why not since you're just asking for normal Pokémon

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Nope; I already have PokéRUS and your offers suck

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nope; I don't want to bother with trading for worthless Pokémon

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    If the Yanma is still giving you trouble, just send me any old Yanma and I will breed for the nature myself. I didn't realize that you didn't have a Timid Ditto.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    If the Yanma is still giving you trouble, just send me any old Yanma and I will breed for the nature myself. I didn't realize that you didn't have a Timid Ditto.

lol I only have a Naïve Ditto xD;;;~

But I released'em all yesterday 'cause they weren't Timid ): I'll go hatch a new one now, oki? It really doesn't wanna spit out a Timid one.

Greene1516

Years
    lol I only have a Naïve Ditto xD;;;~

But I released'em all yesterday 'cause they weren't Timid ): I'll go hatch a new one now, oki? It really doesn't wanna spit out a Timid one.

Yea that's cool. We'll trade this evening then. But you should really get a collection of Dittos if you are going to be breeding. I'll see what I can get you from my Emerald.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Yea that's cool. We'll trade this evening then. But you should really get a collection of Dittos if you are going to be breeding. I'll see what I can get you from my Emerald.

If you can find a Modest / Timid / Bold Ditto, I'd probably get really hyper :\ I need those natures bad rofl and this evening is fine.

Greene1516

Years
    I have a Modest one on my Emerald. I will clone it and Pal Park it before I trade with you later and I'll bring it along.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Darn Internetz

My Internet was buggered for a while :\ Sorry guys

I have a Yanma for you, Greene, in exchange for Tauros.

What else was I planning to trade people? I totally spaced and 'am too lazy to go through the thread xDDD!

^^"

Back