• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is anyone else hoping for another Pokémon Colosseum generation?

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
  • Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness were definitely good GameCube games, in my opinion, and made the gap from the GameBoy Advance to the Wii and DS more bearable for me (though I think another Colosseum would be great compared to Battle Revolution).

Anyone else hope that there could be another one?

Years
  • I really loved Colosseum and XD, both were great games. I do hope they create another one like them, but not like Battle Revolution, that was horrible.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I absolutely loved Colosseum and XD and I would like to see continuation of those games!
    My dream is to see game on Wii or something that would have old Wes as player character and Rui with him and it'd be like 5 years after XD with yet another Cipher's rise :D
    And Wes' and Rui's past (what they were doing these past 10 years) would be revealed :D
    I know it won't happen but Nintendo could make it :D

Smitty.

Forget who you were.
    Years
  • Right now my hopes are unbearably high in that they'll add a story-based portion to the new Battle Revolution, basically making it into a Single- and Multi-player purchase.

(COLOSSEUM AND XD WERE AMAZING.)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I really love the two games, I thought they would have made one for the 4th generation of Pokemon, maybe they should make one for the 5th generation. I hope it comes out sometime next year.

:t354:TG

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I'm always hoping for an XD/Colosseum type game for Wii with Gen IV and V in. Hopefully we'll get one, there was a rumor that one was in production.

PL50

I hate legendaries
    Years
  • I really do want one...but i dont know about snagging shadow pokemon..i felt evil taking one of team snagem's pokemon! But i was only 8 soo... battle revolution failed, i was really hoping for something with at least an adventure mode, not JUST battling :(

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Like with every other thread on this I will also say that I would quite like an XD:GoD sequel, especially if it featured Miror B again. =p

Years
  • I would love it if that would happen. I can't say it's very likely, especially on a home console, but I wouldn't be surprised to see "Pokemon Project Orre 3DS" in a couple years.

Years
  • I loved Colosseum!
    I think the main characters was my fav playable character from all games <3
    I also liked the story and game play. And Mirror B is just great >:3
    Though.. as much as I liked Colosseum... I barely liked XD at all ._. the main charas was... weird.. and the story just kind of seemed rushed. To me it fellt like they made the game only for letting people catch various 1st gen Pokémon with some special moves.
    If its a sequel like Colosseum I'd love to play it though :3 I also really enjoyed the animation of PBR so perhaps a kind of cross over of those 2 games would be nice.
    I also liked the random online betters on PBR. I find them much better than the ones for B/W. B/W has too many stupid rules.
    Chatot - why the hell would they ban Chatot? Someone said cause people could make a Chatot use swear words. Why not simply disable that (like in PBR) instead of blocking the Pokémon? ~_~
    I generelly don't like that they banned Pokémon. I liked that you could use legendaries on PBR - I pick my Pokémon by wether I like them or not. Not by what Pokémon is the storngest x_X I never take more than one legendary and I never minded if others do the same. Only if its obvious full legendary team users..
    But anyway - one legendary? I never found it bothering to be facing one. Every Pokemon has a way to get around it.
    It would be nice though if they would add a "reject" option. Sometimes you get into a random battle with someone and you can tell from the start that its a cheater. It always bugged me that I couldnt' just reject the battle D:
    Oh well - I think I'm getting off topic, sorry ^^""

Anyways:
    A game in the style of PBR and its battle system and the storyline/chara style of Colosseum would be great <3

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Though.. as much as I liked Colosseum... I barely liked XD at all ._. the main charas was... weird.. and the story just kind of seemed rushed. To me it fellt like they made the game only for letting people catch various 1st gen Pokémon with some special moves.
    Hey that's like me! :D I played XD right after Colosseum and from all the excitement from Colosseum XD wasn't so good :( Though Shadow Lugia rulezzzz :D

Years

• Hey that's like me! :D I played XD right after Colosseum and from all the excitement from Colosseum XD wasn't so good :( Though Shadow Lugia rulezzzz :D

Yeeees <3
    Shadow Lugia was just great <3 I wish a shiny Lugia would look like that D: Was kind of sad that it couldn't keep its looks. But oh well :3

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Colosseum yes, I did like XD don't get me wrong but Colosseum appealed to me much more, it had a lot more to offer and I for one would love another generation, possibly on the Wii.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • I would love that, I loved those games, I think i liked XD more, wild pokemon and more customizable features, also got to love having Jolteon as a starter :D
    I would hope that it was not on the wii though, I'm thinking more 3DS maybe some more added features.
    *FINGERS CROSSED*

~Kian

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Yes, definitely. I'd very much like a game like that, especially if you could design your own hero/heroine character and, of course, if the awesome Miror B. were to make a comeback!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    Uhh.. Don't you want it on the Wii U?
    And they have made all the Unova pokemon in 3D. So I don't see why they wouldn't make a new one since theve got all the pokemon.

Back