• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

is Dawn's skirt getting short

Ayselipera

Hahaha, yeah her skirt is pretty short, but Misty's short-shorts and half shirt was a little more revealing if you ask me.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I don't think so.
    The 4kids, or whatever does it now, wouldn't allow it.

Oh freaking hell 4Kids would have canceled Pokemon like it was crap by now.

"They're showing a Pokemon liking another Pokemon! ZOMG BAN IT!"

Besides, Dawn's skirt has always been damn short (Don't ask me how I know).

RegiRice

The Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2015
    I hope they keep getting shorter, you know what I mean ;)

But seriously I have noticed that too...

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2010
    Oh freaking hell 4Kids would have canceled Pokemon like it was crap by now.

"They're showing a Pokemon liking another Pokemon! ZOMG BAN IT!"

Besides, Dawn's skirt has always been damn short (Don't ask me how I know).

4kids didn't edit misty's shorten short

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • being dubbed by 4Kids i don't think they will but theyr'e are possibilities that, that could be happening but hasnt been noticed till someone mentions it =/

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • That skirt is too dang short. There is a scene where the cast is skipping and because there was too little skirt it looks likes Dawns butt is showing (saw a demotivational poster of it and facepalmed/got sick from it), so yeah, give her pants at this point.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • You know they make the skirt short so all the pedos out there can have a field-day watching the show. Nintendo has to figure out some way to expand their fan basis ;) lol.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • You know they make the skirt short so all the pedos out there can have a field-day watching the show. Nintendo has to figure out some way to expand their fan basis ;) lol.

I don't think they would do it for that reason but i respect your opinion even though it could be true 0_o thats kinda funny when you think about it XD

Halberdier

Solver and Stabber
    Years
  • I would expect that one's opinion would be respected more should it be true, and not have the respect be an exception in it's possibility of truth.

Back