• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

is it cool if i start posting some of my pokemon art or the pokecomic im making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    To add to that, you'll need at least fifteen posts to post images or links! :( Try to go post around PC a bit before you try to put up your stuff. :D

Melody

Banned
    Years
    To add on to that last post:
    You can visit any section in the forum except for Wifi/Trading area and Other Trivia and reply to threads to gain postcount. Be sure to read the rules sticky in each section before you start posting there!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Aaaand make sure your posts aren't spammy and at least have some substance and are on topic. Lots of people post random crap everywhere just to hit 15, but it's really not hard if you know where to look. :]

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    As you can tell, we're quite anal, here at PC.

No but seriously, yeah it's all good to start posting your art around. Look forward to seeing some of it up soon! :)

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2018
    You could consider donating and posting your art in your blog. I actually enjoy looking at some good Pokemon art.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    thanks for the advice i will. my blog i may do that thank you all pm me any time i will be trying to get on at least once a day before midnight. I look forward to a battle or trade pokemon soulsilver fc 4341 1597 1771 pokemon white fc 2365 6054 3375

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I love how each response had something to add to the last post before them. So productive of everyone.

Anyway, I'll just add that if you're looking forward to battles and trades as you say, then you'll be interested in looking into the Wi-Fi Center's Battle Stadium and Trade Corner forums. If you're just looking for a quick battle with someone or a simple trade (i.e. less than ten Pokémon being offered and requested), then there's the Quick Battle Thread and the Quick Trade Thread available in the aforementioned sub-forums. With that, I'll also put the lock on this thread seeing as nothing more can come from it as far as I can see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back