• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Lillie a disappointment?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 24, 2019
By the way. Lillie is still not the main female character. She will probably be soon judging by the episode titles and a poster but she is still the same with others.

She is and always was.

She's been the main female character ever since SM began.

Years
By the way it would be better to talk with arguments instead of just saying "Lillie is better", "Lillie is the main character", "Lillie is bad" etc.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
But the Arc is on both Ash and Lillie. And don't say this is a fact when its not. And if thats the case then why was the TF Arc on both Ash and Alain?
Lillie is not the main female character. It is fact.
She is and always was.

She's been the main female character ever since SM began.

No actually she is not. Fact is she has the same role as the others. Lillie is not the main female character. Fact.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 24, 2019

No actually she is not. Fact is she has the same role as the others. Lillie is not the main female character. Fact.

This arc is heavily focused on Lillie, her mother, and her brother. She's the main female character, her mother is the main villain, and her brother is Ash's main rival.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
This arc is heavily focused on Lillie, her mother, and her brother. She's the main female character, her mother is the main villain, and her brother is Ash's main rival.

Disagree. The arc focuses on lusamine. Lillie is a side character. Agree about Gladion though. Lillie will never have a big part in anime. My mind is set.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 24, 2019
Disagree. The arc focuses on lusamine. Lillie is a side character. Agree about Gladion though. Lillie will never have a big part in anime. My mind is set.

She will. Lillie already has a big plot focused on her.

She already has a big part in the anime, and it will only continue to get bigger.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
She will. Lillie already has a big plot focused on her.

She already has a big part in the anime, and it will only continue to get bigger.

No. So far she has just been in the background. I am done discussing this. Agree to disagree. Lillie doesn't play a big part at all for me. Everyone else is free to think otherwise.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday

Yes she is she like Ash is the MC for the AF Arc.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
Anyone who thinks that Lillie is a background character clearly isn't watching the same show we are.
It is my opinion that she is a background character. She did not prove to me otherwise.

Yes she is she like Ash is the MC for the AF Arc.
Not convinced. Ash will always be the main character for me. Companions are in the companion category for me.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
It is my opinion that she is a background character. She did not prove to me otherwise.

Not convinced. Ash will always be the main character for me. Companions are in the companion category for me.

Lillie was the MC in the games shes the MC here why do you not see this?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 8, 2017
Said it on another thread, Alexander has to be a troll, has no actual facts to back up anything. Just purely chatting nonsense. Lillie is as much as MC as Ash and her episodes are literally proving this.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
Apparently anyone not named Ash can't have focus and everyone else are pointless characters that just exist as background characters :rolleyes2:

/Sarcasm

I don't get why both Ash and Lillie can't share the focus.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
Lillie was the MC in the games shes the MC here why do you not see this?
No. The character we use in the games is the main character. This is fact. Lillie is not main character of anything and never will be. Again fact.

Said it on another thread, Alexander has to be a troll, has no actual facts to back up anything. Just purely chatting nonsense. Lillie is as much as MC as Ash and her episodes are literally proving this.
Sorry but i have facts to back myself up. You don't. I reject your insult. You can't bully me. I won't allow it. Lillie is not a main character. Actual fact so look it up.

Last edited:

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
Years
I'm noticing a bit of a straying away from the topic so lets head on back there. (Quick sidenote, I have found two different sites that say Lillie is a MC, along with the other schoolkids and Ash)

I don't know if I would call Lillie a disappointment per se, its more interesting the difference between the game Lillie and the anime Lillie, same goes for the schoolkids, though to be fair I really like that they became active characters. I honestly think I like the anime version of Lillie better as it seems more like the true Lillie, background, personality and everything else.

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
I would like it if Ash became a target since he is taking care of Nebby and for Lillie to end up protecting or saving him especially if her mom still turns out to be an antagonist.
Good thing that won't happen. Ash can handle things without her. I rather see Misty, May or Dawn save him.

Years
Lmao what?
Misty, May, and Dawn aren't even great battlers, Lillie has shown more potential in her battling skills so far, plus Misty was even more of a "background" character than Lillie is lol. They wouldn't have a much better chance of saving Ash as Lillie has.

Seriously? We've barely seen a battle by Lillie. What we saw was only the battle with Ash's Pikachu. I'm sorry but May, Dawn, and Misty are better when it comes to battling skills (for now at least).

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen yesterday
No. The character we use in the games is the main character. This is fact. Lillie is not main character of anything and never will be. Again fact.

Sorry but i have facts to back myself up. You don't. I reject your insult. You can't bully me. I won't allow it. Lillie is not a main character. Actual fact so look it up.

You don't have any facts that Lillie not a MC so I reject your insult and how about you look it up because I bet it says that Lillie a MC.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
Years
Guys, you must accept everyone's opinion, and this applies to everyone here. There is no need to be rude.

The only thing I've seen thus far here is someone provoking others by disagreeing with them and yet when others reply him back stating WHY they have their own opinions, he shoots back by saying others are being disrespectful towards his opinions and that everyone should agree to disagree... what?

To stay on topic, nup, again, I love how Lillie is slowly building up her characteristics. It should get better like in-game, and would serve a major purpose in the upcoming plots in the anime.

Last edited:
Back