• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Pokémon your favorite game?

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide
Years
Been training Pokemon since I was 7 years old, fully intend to continue training Pokemon until the day my body can no longer function. Heck, if I get around to seeking a life partner I'll probably introduce them to Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I play them frequently but it's not my favorite series. I'm fond of Zelda and Dragon Quest to the point where it almost nullifies Pokemon.

While "Rockstar" is a game company and not a series, I love anything they make.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
Pokémon is my favorite game franchise. I'm frustrated by the direction of the series and by my waning enthusiasm, but it's played a huge role in my life for over twenty years. I don't think I'll ever experience the magic of my my first couple of games again (much like holidays lose their luster as we grow up), but it'll likely always be important to me.

My favorite game series are probably:
1. Pokémon
2. The first two Paper Mario games
3. 3D collectathon Mario
4. Animal Crossing (tossup between this and 3)
5. 3D Zelda (distant fifth)

Years
It's not. I've played video games who are just better as a video game but it'll always hold a special place in my heart. It was my first big serie of video games and it distracted me from a not so great childhood.

Last edited:

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
Personally, I can't say what is my favourite series/game of all time just because I feel it fluctuates and I never consider any game to be my #1 but when I do I don't consider it to be Pokémon. Doesn't help that I dislike its current direction.

Back