• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Media] Is that Red?

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2023
    (WARNING SPOILERS) I just saw the Pokemon Detective Pikachu movie and kind of in the beginning, a Rhyme City introductory video where there was some guy wearing Red's clothes....
    hqdefault.jpg

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I haven't seen the movie myself, but I wouldn't be surprised if they made a Red cameo in it

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Kind of funny and cute :) I hope it's appropriate to headcanon that it's him at least!

Now I really want to watch the movie again. It was so good.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Wow never noticed that, kinda wondering myself why none of the anime/manga characters aare in this movie, and look at that! Red

SirDeoxys

Deoxys in a suit
    Years
  • I sort of assumed that when I watched it for the first time.
    Detective Pikachu was actually far better than I had ever expected. Of course I didn't expect it to be bad at all, don't get me wrong.

Back