• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is your bedroom a pigsty?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Mines a complete tip, but I don't sleep there so its okay..I just let my sister sleep in the mess hehe..theres also loads of dead bodies in the cuboard that makes it smell abit..

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
  • 99.9% of the time, it's a pigsty. I clean it, and then, when I need to find something, I forgot where I had put it, and I have to make a mess all over again just to find it (it's 'cause I don't put anything back where it goes ^^). But then again, it's not like the mess takes up the whole room, it's only around my bed that it's messy.

kitty

Most of the time my room is a pigsty, But I
    try my best to keep it clean! ^^

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    No way, I hate having a messy room. So it's all nice and clean.

Years
  • I throw my clothes on the floor after a shower, but they get picked up within ten minutes. I like to keep my room clean.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    If I had one it probably would be...XD

But yeah, the space I get for myself is really messy *eyes 50 books and clothes all over the floor*

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    i believe the correct term of my room is Garbage dump. it's dark, and trash is all over the floor

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Well, it's not as neat as I'll like it to be... >>; But it's not a pigsty. xD Try sleeping in a room w/ 3 beds and w/ a computer, bedside table crammed into it. x3

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
  • Oooooooh yes! My room is ALWAYS a mess. I cleaned it up about three weeks ago (*Maybe a month ago actually*) and it's gradually gone back to being messy again, it's not TOO bad on the floor right now but there are things piled on my desk and in front of my computer XD;;

Back