• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is your head in the clouds or are your feet on the ground?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
Years
  • Do you have what people call your "head in the clouds" or your "feet on the ground"?

If you don't understand:

Head in the clouds - you are a dreamer and you do not stress/worry too much
    Feet on the ground - you are more serious and tend to stress a little too much

Maybe you are inbetween....

So which are you and why do you think that is how you are?

Years
  • I believe I'm a mix of both, actually. I usually like having to daydream and let my imagination run away with me when I have the chance, it's a good way for me to relieve stress by thinking about my fancies. We all have our serious moments that get us all in a stress one way or another, but with me it's usually cancelled out by doing what I can to calm myself down and think about where I am and what I should be doing.

Plus, it's as the lyrics would say.

"When the dog bites,
    When the bee stings,
    When I'm feeling sad,
    I simply remember my favourite things,
    And then I don't feel so bad."

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Head in the clouds, definitely. I probably daydream a bit too much, but it helps me not be so stressed out. I just don't take life very seriously. :]

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
  • My head is always in the clouds. My mom has to repeat things several times because I never pay attention. I love daydreaming its fun. You can do anything you want or be whoever you want to be when you're dreaming.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'm serious but don't stress much; or so I like to think. I don't really know where that places me in this thread, so Haine Togu, judge at your own discretion.

Years
  • I think it depends. I can be quite a dreamer for my distant future, for things that are, well, rather impossible the way things are now. But when it comes to what's happening now and in the coming months, I'm more realistic about it, and I'll stress a lot. :/

Renneh

I know A Bot
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2009
    I'm stressed because I'm put through alot of stress and depression... but I can cut it off from my everyday attitude and mood because I am such a dreamer.

I escape through dreaming, I dream of a better tomorrow, and dream of whole fantasy worlds all together XPP

Its alot of fun, and me'd rather do that then be all sad like maybe people with their feet on the ground would be.

Dark Banette

♫♫♫♪♪
    Years
  • I'm kinda in-between. When I'm being realistic I am intrigued by something, or you could say I'm fully concentrated. When I'm being a 'dreamer' I don't really want to listen to anyone or do anything.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • My feet are in the clouds while my head's on the ground. In other words, a lot of people see me as the creative dreamer who is carefree, while other people see me as highstrong and stressful.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    My head is definitely in the clouds a lot more than my feet are on the ground. I tend to space out a lot into my own little world, and I have a hard time focusing on reality, because I'm so caught up in my own little world. It makes me happy, though, to space out and just let my imagination go wild.

Charz

...?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2008
    As much as I dislike it, my feet are planted firmly onto the ground. It's a habit for me to obsess over minor problems instead of just calming down and letting things go. My mind is constantly riddled with thoughts on what I have to do, instead of what I aspire to do. It's a bit annoying, really.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    My feet are firmly on the ground. I don't dream much

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • I have a capacity for developing ridiculous levels of stress over absolutely silly and trivial matters, but my primary method for relieving that stress is letting my imagination run rampant, so...I guess that makes me a mix of the two? xD

Seriously, though, I think that there are very few people in this world who would be a pure member of either category. No-one I've met has ever had their head up in the stratosphere or a flagpole stuck up their rear end twenty-four seven. (though I've met some who come pretty close to the second category =O)

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    That's a tough question for me to answer. Generally I'm more of a feet on the ground kind of guy. But when I start to get stressed out, my imagination runs wild and I start to come up with all these possible disasters that could come from the situation. Then I get all freaked out, and it's just all a mess. ._.;

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Head in the clouds for me. I'm a real dreamer. I like soaring into my imagination and it feels good 8D.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Im up high in the sky *swaying*

*cough* My head is definitely in the clouds. A big dreamer who's in his own world. No worries nor stress aka schoolwork.
    I leave the stressing to my mum, lol XD

Back