• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is your head in the clouds or are your feet on the ground?

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Definitely in the clouds! I'm wayyy up there and try to not get stressed out.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    It depends on what's happening in present time for me. If I'm in the middle of exams or I'm approaching a final of some sport or game, I'll instantly land my feet on the ground and be a realist. However, when I'm not stressed out over major events, I'll normally have my head in the clouds, day dream a lot and think of what I'll do in the future ect. Sort of like Sammi.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    I'm mostly dreamy, but very dreary sometimes. For half a day I might be laughing and singing, but the next moment I'm depressed. When I feel bad, I try to think of why I do, and I can't, so I'm happy again. My friends say I have extreme mood swings. But I love to imagine my homework and chores doing themselves. :3

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I tend to be inbetween this, depending solely on the situation. I'm usually daydreaming, but if I need to accomplish an important task, I have my feet rooted to the ground and don't get distracted easily. Outside of that, if I have no drive, my head is in the clouds.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'm a really logical person and I think long and hard about almost everything I do. I evaluate situations fairly, but it takes me forever to do so so it might come off as indecisiveness. But at the same time? I can think and dwell about issues, but not in a negative way. I don't stress over very much and if I do find myself stressed, I tend to just ignore whatever it is and do something else. That's a terrible approach but it keeps me sane. XD I'd identify more with down-to-earth, but I definitely detach myself from a lot of things and that's more of a "head in the clouds" type of personality. So I guess I'm a bit of both.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I'm... both. Depending on the various situations of my day, I can be care free, or be stressed and serious as possible. So really, I'm a bit of both. Usually, I tend to be on the ground, but not steel bolted hard core OMG LIFE STRESS! No... I handle situations fairly and easily. Sometimes, stress can get to me, that's life. Other times... Heck, I may be 400 miles past Saturn. :P

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I cannot let myself being in the clouds too much, as real life may hit me and the fall would hurt... really.

Still, when I'm extremely bored, I may start to think about nothing, or maybe I'll start to make plans about stuff I wont do later, till I realize that I should concentrate on what I was doing till I get bored of that again.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I'm kind of in the middle. I do have a lot of stress, but my mind does wonder a lot and thus me not caring.
    I think most of my stress comes from the backlog of things I got to do. I've got games I got to beat, I've got themes and such I need to make, I've got friends I should talk to, and so on. If I can just get some things cleared up then I'd be better off.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I would be feet on the ground. I tend to like some stress in life, though too much does make me panic a bit such as in exam situations.

I don't really dream much, I try to keep things as real and logical as possible to get things done.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I guess it depends on the situation.

I try to think more about reality then my imagination, but life isn't really fun like that.

Usually when I think about reality, my mind drifts off into some imaginary world..

But if I'm really stress about school or something, usually my feet are on the ground. D:

Back