• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is your room messy?

Is your room messy?

• Yes

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Maybe <.<

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Non of your beeswak bub

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

Rozer Guy is my name
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    Most of the time, yes. But sometimes I am forced to clean it. And every time I do I get attacked by a weird white spider. I killed like 10 so far. Psh those wimps.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    On my desk alone, there are three bottles of moldy juice, five dirty forks, and whatever else I felt like tossing onto my desk. Like hamster droppings. :<

My dresser has a bottle of mold on it from two years ago.

Plus there are books, papers, yarn balls, fruit snacks, clothes, CDs, empty bottles, empty food containers, hamster supplies, dog food, and boxes all over the floor. Yet I can see most of my floor.

But I'm in the middle of moving, so soon I'll be in a clean room.

Omg... XD That made me laugh and shudder at the same time.

Anyway, my room is rather untidy in some places but mostly it's tidy. And it's clean. I mean, no dirty forks and cups or anything, but there are a few clothes and shoes scattered all over the floor XD

Thunder Beam

My Current Team on Diamond
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    90% of the time my room is messy. and yes my room is messy at the moment.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    It kinda is now. Since school's tired me out, I can't be bothered cleaning it.

But people always trip in my room so I have to keep it tidy enough. Well except the computer table. It's always messy for some reason...

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Well, it's a little messy--only near the bird cage area, and when my little sister decides to barge in and destroy everything. I'm a little bit of a neat freak so I usually clean things up right away, so it doesn't get out of hand.

Dog11561

People to see, things to do.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 22, 2023
    No, it isn't. Buuut, I could say it is, but then I would be lying. It is sometimes clean, but most of the time, I have clothes on the floor and stuff all over the place. MY room is like a nuclear testing ground.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mine is clean... only because it gets cleaned. I rarely make my bed properly... actually the last time I made my bed properly... was three weeks ago I think.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    No. I like my room clean, so that I know where everything is.

I share a room with my brother so sometimes keeping it tidy is a challenge. xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    Every day but saturday (i have to have it "Clean" that day, but its messed up by the next ;D)

Back