• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is your room messy?

Is your room messy?

• Yes

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • No

Votes: 15 25.4%
  • Maybe <.<

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • Non of your beeswak bub

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I can access my things easily, but in time my living space slowly becomes more disorganized, and when it finally becomes irritatingly so, I clean it and rearrange everything over again. It's a very basic cycle, really.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have just tidied my room for when my girlfriend comes round. If she wasn't coming round it would be messy.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yeah its well organized at the moment, but it will get its evil color soon. XD
    Only the table is messy in my room...cos of my books and all.....

~C3LEBI

Retropusso

Grammatically Correct
    Years
    No, I always keep mine clean.

I mean, it's dusty and stuff, but everything is organized, in it's correct place, and things are not thrown all over the place.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Mine's pretty gross >.< I'm actually planning on cleaning it today, which is probably the biggest chore ever in my house. That's how messy it is. ._.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    My room actually isn't that bad for once. My bed isn't made and my desk is a little bit cluttered, but other than that.. it looks fine. Usually it's a disaster, but since my family is trying to sell the house and everything, we have to make sure it's clean at all times. I've been having trouble keeping it clean up until this week.

I am so proud of myself. :'D

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    My room is usually neat. Although, since all my papers, books, folders and whatnot are all piled on top of each other, I usually make a mess of it all just to get one little sheet of paper I need for school. It usually takes me a while to clean it all up, but I don't like the look of my room when it's messy D:

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Yes. Why, just a minute ago, my mother came in and told me it looks like a dump. But my room has to be a mess, then I know wheer everything is. If I'm looking for something, it'll probably be under that shirt or this unfinished essay or those chocolate wrappers and whatnot.

My mum has a habit of tidying everything away when I'm at school, so I don't know where anything is. When I ask her: "Wherever you left it."

=@

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Nope.
    I don't go in my room, only for sleepy time. XD
    My room is sort of surrounded by animal plush toys that I have collected over a while, but overall, it's not messy.
    The table is slightly messy, but I clean it whenever I feel like it.

Years
    Clean? :laugh:
    I just turned around on my computer chair and looked behind me. There's scrap paper, empty drink bottles, empty chip pakets, School books, my pillow, a TV guide and clothes with my ipod on top, all lying there on the floor, oh, and I forgot to mention, that's just the left hand corner of my room. Yet somehow, I can still manage to find anything within a matter of seconds.

Years
    My room is pretty much always a mess. I only clean it if people come over and I know for sure they will pass my room. I just cleaned it when my friends came over for a night and now it's all messy again... My mom gets mad at my laziness.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    On my desk alone, there are three bottles of moldy juice, five dirty forks, and whatever else I felt like tossing onto my desk. Like hamster droppings. :<

My dresser has a bottle of mold on it from two years ago.

Plus there are books, papers, yarn balls, fruit snacks, clothes, CDs, empty bottles, empty food containers, hamster supplies, dog food, and boxes all over the floor. Yet I can see most of my floor.

But I'm in the middle of moving, so soon I'll be in a clean room.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    My room is always relatively clean. If there's anything on the floor it's clothes, and I get tired of them being there and pick them up after a while anyway. 8(

My desk on the other hand...

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    My room is cluttered 95% of the time and spotless 5% of the time. Currently it's spotless... *sighs in contentment*

But yeah. When it's messy I feel stressed, and when it isn't messy I feel calm. Strange, no?

On my desk alone, there are three bottles of moldy juice, five dirty forks, and whatever else I felt like tossing onto my desk. Like hamster droppings. :<

My dresser has a bottle of mold on it from two years ago.

Plus there are books, papers, yarn balls, fruit snacks, clothes, CDs, empty bottles, empty food containers, hamster supplies, dog food, and boxes all over the floor. Yet I can see most of my floor.

But I'm in the middle of moving, so soon I'll be in a clean room.

Yeah pretty much. I know how the mold thing goes. One day you're sipping a nice refreshing glass of juice, and the next there's a sentient life form developing on your dresser. I'm just glad they never get to the point that they develop weaponry and try to assassinate me in my sleep.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I am the messiest person ever. It's funny, I'm almost a beuruecrat (sp) when at school in terms of organization, but at home I am a pig so, yes my room is terribly messy.

Back