• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

iSketch, gtSketch

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
  • What is the difference between team isketch and normal isketch? because i see there are separate emblems for them both...

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • What is the difference between team isketch and normal isketch? because i see there are separate emblems for them both...
    2 people draw at the same time, that was before in the last round.

4 minutes till the next round :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    What is the name of the room?

The first post says very clearly (it even makes it a bright color) that it's called PokeCommunityGT8. It's only up when there's an event though, which means it's not there right now.

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020

The first post says very clearly (it even makes it a bright color) that it's called PokeCommunityGT8. It's only up when there's an event though, which means it's not there right now.

It looks like I just missed it, again :(

Skip Class

Years
  • You'll know when it's on because I or any of the other hosts always post here before we make the room. I'll also start posting when each game finishes now.

Also letting you guys know I'm usually asleep during the Morning and Midday (and if I accidentally sleep in I sometimes miss the Afternoon one). I let the other hosts handle those ones.

Slight worry for tomorrow because my parents have decided I need to go somewhere with them tomorrow so I don't know how long I'll be. But I'll definitely be making a couple more extra matches to make a for them before the GT8 finishes :D

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    You'll know when it's on because I or any of the other hosts always post here before we make the room. I'll also start posting when each game finishes now.

Also letting you guys know I'm usually asleep during the Morning and Midday (and if I accidentally sleep in I sometimes miss the Afternoon one). I let the other hosts handle those ones.

Slight worry for tomorrow because my parents have decided I need to go somewhere with them tomorrow so I don't know how long I'll be. But I'll definitely be making a couple more extra matches to make a for them before the GT8 finishes :D

All right fair dos, Event Organiser role on here is a quite a task as you have to take in account every time-zone when deciding what time to have the matches and making sure the members know about the times :)

Skip Class

Years
  • Finally got back! So we'll be having iSketch in about 12 minutes (6:30PM for those in my timezone!) Great (and a completely different) time for those who never got to play because of the timezones

EDIT: iSketch session over!

Last edited:

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Oh no I came first in the match after you left and came first, didn't realize the session had only just ended lol :(

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    So are morning and midday matches just gone, since no one else seems to be hosting any matches? :x

Skip Class

Years
  • Nah the last match that was held was an extra match because I was alway the whole day. I know that the morning match isn't for four hours but I'm usually asleep for that one (Cause it's like 12am here on the morning match) as well as the midday match. Hopefully one of the other hosts will be there. But i'll be up just before the afternoon match tomorrow

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Username on iSketch: Aero (now it won't let me log in as Aero, so I'm iAero now)
    Timezone: EST (-5:00)

I was unaware that we were required to sign-up last night when I played. User Karpman simply linked me to the website and told me to find your channel, and I started playing. >.< If it matters at all, I was, in fact, there last night and won 3 games. :] My drawings are terrible because I use a mouse, and I also blame it on the fact that I'm a lefty, and use the mouse in my right hand. OH WELL. >.<

It was a lot of fun and I'm hopping on again today to participate again. ;]

Skip Class

Years
  • U
    I was unaware that we were required to sign-up last night when I played. User Karpman simply linked me to the website and told me to find your channel, and I started playing. >.< If it matters at all, I was, in fact, there last night and won 3 games. :]

Don't worry about it. I only put a sign up sheet so I could tell which member from PC was playing and if it was a PC member or a random from iSketch. And I know you winning 3 games was legit because I was there xD

Next game in 3 hours - The afternoon match

Skip Class

Years
  • Next round of iSketch in 10 Minutes but I'm there already :3

iSketch Status [OPEN]

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • iSketch was very fun. My drawings weren't as good but I still loved guessing others' drawings.

Skip Class

Years
  • Great Games today guys! Know it's been epic competitive today with who gets the most wins for the GT8 with Misheard on 10 Wins and Aero on about 7 (?).

Letting you know there will be 1 hour of Team iSketch in the Afternoon match for those who weren't there and want the iTeam iSketch emblem. Also realised how I haven't picked some for the iSketched The Best Sketch Emblem so draw well tomorrow guys

Back