• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Island of shipwreck ( revived )

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
Years
  • Kylee stared at the ocean. She noticed clouds forming in the sky. A gust of wind chilled her the ocean became restless. Waves splashed on the boat, as Kylee ran for higher ground. The storm was really picking up. Before she new it she was caught in the current of the ocean. Kylee held her breath as she ducked down into the ocean to avoid the waves. She became blinded by water as she swam for her life.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    devyn looked at all the traners swimming"dose anyone have a water pokemon try to use it to find land and help the less eperenced swimmers and thouse with out swmm tword that island"she said pointing to an island a long swill away and going under to swim tword itr her self hope that most if not all people made it to the island

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Alana stopped swimming for a second. She couldn't hear anything over the roaring wind and the splashing waves. She saw a boy coming towards her. More lightning ripped through the sky and aloud crack of thunder followed. Alana was hit by another wave and went back under. She came back up to the surface as another bolt of lightning struck the boat catching it on fire. ?This is not good.? She looked at the boy nearby and saw more lightning striking to close for comfort. She looked around. All she could see for miles was water. Then she spotted something. As another bolt lit the sky she saw in the distance an island. If they could reach that island they?d be safe. She started swimming again hoping the others would follow. She was afraid to open her mouth. She might be hit by a wave then and swallow alot of water which could cause her to drown. For now she just had to keep swimming.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    devyn ame up for air and looked around for the right direction and saw it was closer with the net flash of lightning she swam harder tword the island.Having a fire pokemon isnt verry useful then she was stosed up into the air by a school of magicarp and screamed as she fell back into the water as she fell she wnt to diving position and dove streat down and went deep when she poked her eyes she swam looking at the magicarp to her left and tring to swim faster.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • While swimming toward the girl he saw an island in the backround and followed her.All he thought about was making it there safe.He found hijmself swimming faster and not getting tired his hope made him keep going no matter what.Niko was then hit by a wave knocking him under.While under the water Niko kept swimming until he need air when he stoped. He now noticed how tired he was but dispite this wish will of living was too great so he swam faster now toward the island.

Alana

Years
  • Alana felt the musles in her legs and arms sezing up. But she could feel Pidgey on her head hanging on for dear life. Her life wasn't the important thing right now. She had to get her Pokemon to that island safely. She kept going. She dove under again then came back up. I just have to keep going. Don't think about any thing else just keep going.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    she thout it might come in handy later so she pulled out a pokeball and came up for air tossing the ball and it landed on one of the smaller ones and cout it and it came back to her nad she sent it out and it pulled her fast tword the islad.finaly she felt her feet being ragged on sand and began to run up the sande and colapsed half in water and half on the beach and with drew the magicarp and purt the ball inher pocket and passed out on the sand her head laying to side as she gasped for breath as it slowly reternd to her body.

Alana

Years
  • Alana kept moving. She was half way between consouness and unconsous when she reached the island. She was about ten feet away from the other girl but she didn't know that at the time. She crawled out of the water and fell onto the beach unconsous. Pidgey let go of her and rolled onto the soft sand beside her.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    charmanders pokeball rolled out of devyns pocket and he came out looking fureus and looking around and saw devyn laying there and shook her"char char chamander"she said tring to wake her and she grond not having any strangth and her arms and legs pouding then a cold gust blew over and chilld her and charmander daragged her further up the beach to a dryspot ubder a tree and then noteced alana and pgy and draged them over and took off into the trees.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Finally reaching sure Niko had only a little strength.He saw two girls laying under trees and thought is was a good idea to join them. He hurried under the trees and sat by one drifting into unconciousness.

Alana

Years
  • Alana opened her eyes. Sun light was beating down on them. The storm was over and only pearly white clouds dotted the sky. Every inch of her body ached but she forced herself to sit up. She saw the boy from the water beside her and shook him gently. Pidgey was already hoping around on the sand.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    charmander came out of the trees with a armfull of twings and glared seeing the boy laying by his trainer but decided to deal with him later and begant to build a fire resting his tail on the pile of twigs thay set flame and he sat watch over the sleeping devyn as her breth stedyd she then woke up with a start and looked around and saw the other people and charmander and gave him a hug then proped her self agenst the tree trying to stay awak

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Niko awoke seeing the girl shaking him."Hey you woke up." he said tiredly not being able to move from all the swimming he had done."I saw you save your pidgey that was brave of you, whats your name anyway?"

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "so we need to find food my charmander already has a fire so you go find the food"she said to the girl and boy"iv done my part when charmander did but hes my pokemon"

Alana

Years
  • "I'm Alana." Said Alana smiling werily. "It wasn't all that brave. I couldn't leave Pidgey to fly on her own. Espesually after she was hurt." She stood up shakily and said, "I'm gonna find something to eat. You look pretty tired so maybe you should stay here." It hurt to stand and even more to walk but she went into the trees to find some food.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • Kylee felt like drowning, her muscles stopped working, but she forced herself to swim up to a staryu. She stroked it hoping it would help her out. It started pulling her, and Kylee closed her eyes, holding her breath for a long as she could.

The staryu had pulled her up to a beach, and Kylee lay motionless there. A pokeball had fallen out of her bag and lay on the ocean. The staryu moved up to the pokeball. In a flash of light the staryu was caught by mistake.

OOC: Hope you dont mind if I caught a pokemon.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • "I can't not do anything take Tim with you."He opened his pokeball and a cindaquil popped out."Go ahead he can help you more than me right now."

Alana

Years
  • Alana nodded and let the Cyndaquil follow her. "Oh yeah. Hey Chikorita help out too." Chikorita appeared looking sulky but she helped Alana. They found lots of fruit on the island and when they had gathered all they could carry they went back to the beach. Alana put her share down sat down again. She was tired. But in order to get her muscles loosened up she would have to use them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back