• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Island of shipwreck ( revived )

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    ((began not becan))she looked at the water pokeman far out and the bird pokeman flying over head, saw a floting tree that looked at if it had fallen last night do to the lighting becouse of the burn marks and let charmander out and charmander sat on the log with his tranier

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Niko got up and headed into the forest with Cyndaquil and found a really big tree with lots of branches.He made cyndaquil start burnig surroungding trees for wood to start making a treehouse.after burning about 20 trees a Mankey jumped out from behind a bush.Tim use flamethrower.The flamethriwer hit the Mankey and caused in to fall to the ground.Niko threw a pokeball at the Mankey and caught it."Great later Mankey will be a great help for the treehouse." Niko hen started to gather more wood to biuld the treehouse and took a break.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Devyn swam to shore far off from camp and charmander came padaling up on the log and devyn called him back to the pokeball and called magicarp back too and began to explore when an growlithe came out of the trees fallowing a sent trail and devyn sent out her charmander and the battel began the flames reaching abouve the trees like a signal and the shouts from devyn comanding charmander "go ember now....dodg it charmander" was heard over and over agen

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Niko released Mankey from the pokeball after the break. With mankey Niko started to chop the wood for the treehouse. When they were done they went back to the big tree and started to build the treehouse.With the wood they had they were able to make a two floor home the next task at hand was making a fireplace.So Niko and his pokemon went to look for mud they could make into clay.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Charmander used one last slash and growlith was down for the count and devyn tossed the pokeball and cout it"i can use you"she said tossing him back out"ok i need you to find more people they small a littel like me"she said and growlithe was hard at work leading devyn and charmander deep into the trees

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    she soon came upona bunch of houses in trees and looked around at the grass pokemon and people and frose as a spinarak laded on her head and brushes it away and it ran to one of the houses and she fallowed it and saw a famali"hello im devyn" she said

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    After venturing in the forest for a while now Niko found some mud. He then made Mankey climb the trees for vines andand twigs.Then Niko constructed a basket and collected the mug.After collecting 5 buckets of mud he made a fireplace with Tim's flamethrower.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    OOC:Thanks if I didn't read My Side of the Mountain i wouldn't have any ideas fo this.And do try not to double post it's against the rules.

IC:Niko then finally lit the fireplace and lay down in front od it and took a nap.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    ooc:yah sorry

ic:Devyn and the famaly had a long conversation and devyn left the house and whent back to the beack and told charmander and growlith to retern and swam back to her side of the island as the sun was setting under the water and she raced to the treehouse and frose and stared at iy"wow"she wisperd and whent in and saw that Niko was sleeping so she went to the other side and sat down in the corner and let out growlith and charmander and they all laid down to sleep too.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Niko awoke later that night and went out in search for a spinarakor and pokemon the knew string shot.After about ten minites he ran into a weedleHe made mankey d a Karate chop and threw a pokeball to catch it.Niko then went to ather ome leaves .With him Tim and Mankey carrying leaves back to the tree house he was sure he had enough to start making pillows and cushoins.After reaching the treehouse he lte out Weedle to use string shot for thraed.He then used some wood shaped as a needle and started to make pillows.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Growlithe's eyes flutterd open and she walked over to Niko"grolwith"she said sitting by him asking what he was doing

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Hey there Devyn must have just caught you today.You're so cute.Niko then contined sewing the pillowsuntil he finished thenlay down on one and went back to sleep.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Growlithe lay down by him and fell asleep.A few hours later a rustaling was heard and charmander and growlith woke up and growlithe bagan to growl and the out line of a person stood in the door way.Devyn woke up at the sound of growlithe's barks and stood up"wake up Niko" she said glaring at the person"who are you and what do you whant" she said her fist balled.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Name:Rein
    Starter(s): Mudkip and Sneasel
    Looks: Black hair, One blue eye and one that is silver, black T-Shirt
    Personality:loves to make fun of people and loves to have his Sneasel steal, is pure evil
    other: Has a mysterious blue Gem Necklace that has something to do with his past.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    (( hello and welcome to the role play please make your first post now hehe sorry just in a weird mood today))

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I am deep in the forest at night and I see szome kids walking around and I decided to have my Sneasel go look at where they were staying and take anything of any value.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    Devyn orderd charmander and growlith to use flamethrower on the person in the door way and the guy was engulfed in flames as they coverd him then when out the door lighting up that part of the woods but as they stoped they wher hit by a phy-beam and looked to see where it came from"so nice to see you deavyn"a voice said and as the smoke cleard the face became visable. It was a boy of about 16 dressed in blue, he was a member of team Aqua,and in front of him was a staru.

"how did you find me" she asked looking at her former partner in crime
    "a little fishy told me"she replyd giving a slight shrug
    "**** you cole" devyn growld throu clenched teeth

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back