• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"It all comes together..." But, how?

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
    In the trailer for Pokémon Sun and Moon, it said "it all comes together in an all new Pokémon adventure... Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon"... So, will we finally be able to travel to ALL regions? Will we finally see what happened to all the champions of the other regions (Red/Leaf, Ethan/Lyra/Kris, Brendan/May, Lucas/Dawn, Hilbert/Hilda, Nate/Rosa and Calem/Serena)? Will past characters return or will it be something insignificant like the games being compatible with Pokémon Red and Blue on the 3DS? Or is it just a PR stunt for hype?
    In my opinion, I feel it could mean something big.

Years
    Personally, I think its simply for the hype. I'd be very surprised if we could visit all the regions cause the level balancing and amount of power on the system that would take would be incredible - which is a shame because that would literally be the best thing ever. I think the phrase has been used to get people hyped up although there will surely be some event in the game that celebrates the 20th anniversary of Pokemon but maybe in the post game so it doesn't affect the main story or gameplay of S&M.

Last edited:

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.
    Years
    I've seen several suggestions of having the most memorable, well-received features of each Generation in S/M. Some examples I've seen thrown around are like the exploration of Gen 4, the story-telling of Gen 5, and the Character Customization of Gen 6.

Personally, I'm not exactly sure what it means, but I have a funny feeling we'll find out in our first big blowout of info next month. I'm so psyched I can't breath.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I've seen several suggestions of having the most memorable, well-received features of each Generation in S/M. Some examples I've seen thrown around are like the exploration of Gen 4, the story-telling of Gen 5, and the Character Customization of Gen 6.

Personally, I'm not exactly sure what it means, but I have a funny feeling we'll find out in our first big blowout of info next month. I'm so psyched I can't breath.
    Considering how reserved they've been it's kind of hard to imagine them suddenly blowing up the dam and flood gates.

Years
    I still think that phrase was just typical PR/trailer hype. Hope I'm wrong though. They announced the games on the 20th anniversary, so I'd imagine they'll use that in how they market the games too. If anything, I feel like the games may feature returning characters.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I think they talked about the gnrations... Like, it's not gonna be like gen 5 when you can only catch these Pokemon for a while. Probbly we can catch from many generations since the beginning, like gen6. It might be a small generation so.

Years
    It's a fairly common phrase, it needn't mean a physical coming together. Obviously, they could use it to refer to many things, so in that sense they're hedging their bets and may be waiting to see what it finally looks like, and so on.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2016
    i think a lot of older characters will make cameo.
    at this point is impossible all regions together

Back