• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It has to be SYMMETRICAL! ★ Soul Eater Club!

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
    Years
    Favorite villan?
    for me, i'd have to say giriko; I mean, the way he uses his attacks are pretty cool. However, I also think mosquito is a good villan(even though he had to transform into "himself from 1000 years ago" to even be able to fight good XD).

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I'ma join. I've been quite a big fan of the series for a long time now actually.

I like Crona best :3 he's so kind and caring but when the time comes he can kick some ass!
    SHHHH! We don't know Crona's gender. >:

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Who's your favorite character of them all? [madness mode or not!]
    Ugh, I hate Excalibur. Anyway, my favorite character would probably be Soul or Tsubaki. Hard choice, since Soul's awesome but Tsubaki's sweet.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Who's your favourite villain?
    I would have to say Medusa myself, because other than Truality's, I can't be bothered to really remember the other villains too well. Though if you want to class Mifune as a villain than him. Mifune. ;A;

Black Star, followed by Tsubaki. They make a great combo despite having had been polar opposites, and... eh I'm too lazy to exactly explain why, hurrrhurr.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    >If u could pair any weapon and meister from the anime/manga, who would they be, and why?
    There all pretty much perfect fits really.

>Who's your favourite villain?
    Giriko, CHAINSAW OFSDLKSDJFL it was just so cool even though he is such a bummmm.
    >Who's your favorite character of them all? [madness mode or not!]
    Excalibur...I love him though but Free. I love Free, hes so durpy and cute. He just is awesome all round too.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    ^ Wait Free is CUTE?

Honestly I am feeling for all the characters of SE that hate Excalibur. That.... THING was made to ANNOY people. Whoever might say they like Excalibur, well, they are entitled to their opinion but I just... am speechless at that.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    ^ Wait Free is CUTE?

Honestly I am feeling for all the characters of SE that hate Excalibur. That.... THING was made to ANNOY people. Whoever might say they like Excalibur, well, they are entitled to their opinion but I just... am speechless at that.

LOL yes YESSSS. I have that type of taste (I'm so weird). But REALLY he is just so cute just the way he acts and everything especially with Erika(? can't remember her name really well because monthlys uguuu). I cannot be the only one right? RIGHT!?!?

Though I like Excalibur because he is such a troll character!!! I just love how he makes everyone pull that face and then in the manga when he appeared again oh lol. That was so funny XD. But yeah alsdlkasdlkds. He created a super duper awesome reaction face. Just so glad I don't have to meet him. XD.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    To be honest, I didn't think anyone would like Excalibur. xD
    But, I respect that you like him!

I...never got into him myself. :3
    I don't "hate" him, but...yeah, he's annoying to be with 24/7. :C

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I like Exalibur as a character, since he brings good character relief at times (like during the book in the manga). However, if I was actually someone in Soul Eater, I would probably absolutely despise him.

His song easily gets stuck in your head too.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I found Free to be quite a great character. Obviously we didn't see much of him but I still thought he looked pretty awesome, and quite interesting. Same goes for Eruka, who can forget Eruka and Asura's first moment. xD;
    But my overall favourite character is Medusa, I'm just a fool for awesome villans.

Actually, we do...
    It's a debatable topic.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    It's a debatable topic.
    Cool topic, bro. So let's see: What do you think about Chrona? Depending on your personal leads, what gender and personality do you make out of Crona?

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    What do you think about Chrona? Depending on your personal leads, what gender and personality do you make out of Crona?

For me I find Chrona a really tragic character and she has a really great female version of bromance with Maka and I wish they could have stayed together. As you can tell I personally see Chrona as a girl no real basis I just do and got the impression from her interactions with characters.

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
    Years
    What do you think about Chrona? Depending on your personal leads, what gender and personality do you make out of Crona?

Well, given the fact that i have read so LITTLE of the manga, and have seen the whole anime, I believe Crona to be a boy. I mean, his own MOTHER treated him like crap, just to turn him into a stupid kishin(which failed in the anime), and i find that crona is one dude that needs closure.

Anyway, here is a question that i posted in another club that should apply here as well:
    Do you think that the Soul Eater sword(kingdom hearts) was inspiration for Soul Evans blade in weapon form(or vice-versa)?

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Well, given the fact that i have read so LITTLE of the manga, and have seen the whole anime, I believe Crona to be a boy. I mean, his own MOTHER treated him like crap, just to turn him into a stupid kishin(which failed in the anime), and i find that crona is one dude that needs closure.
    Go go go read the manga. You'll be amazed.

Do you think that the Soul Eater sword(kingdom hearts) was inspiration for Soul Evans blade in weapon form(or vice-versa)?
    Soul Eater is something very easily interpreted; eating souls. That sequence is frequent in both SE and KH, so I personally believe it's a coincidence.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Well, I DID read a bit of the manga, mainly the salvage chapters xD (fainted for 5 seconds after seeing the succubus lmao)
    You should see it all. Personally speaking, the anime was a letdown compared to it. Strongly.

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
    Years
    You should see it all. Personally speaking, the anime was a letdown compared to it. Strongly.

Read it ALL on my phone XD. Lol at gopher making Kid asymmetrical just to vent his anger as to why he wasnt a part of Noah's collection. Omg at some of the covers they had(some looked awesome, some didnt make sense, some actually made maka look hot...XD)

After reading the manga, I have changed my opinion on Crona. I believe her to be a girl because of this:

The way i see it, the body shape seems to be that of a girl. And i honestly feel sorry for her when Medusa just had to actually act like a mother towards her, knowing that it would cause her to "not know how to deal with it", thus killing medusa in the process.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Go go go read the manga. You'll be amazed.

Soul Eater is something very easily interpreted; eating souls. That sequence is frequent in both SE and KH, so I personally believe it's a coincidence.
    I think the question was more talking about Soul's blade' in weapon form. Thus, both Kingdom Hearts and Soul Eater were made by Square Enix, iirc. So I wouldn't put it past them for Soul's blade to be a reference to anything Kingdom Hearts. That's just my stance on it though.

Soul Eater on the other hand is a name that is in several video games and series (usually as a weapon) so I personally don't think it has direct linkage to anything but the fact that Soul does eat souls.

Back