• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It has to be SYMMETRICAL! ★ Soul Eater Club!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    It has to be SYMMETRICAL! ★ Soul Eater Club!

Are you into the Anime/Manga Soul Eater? Well, BY GOLLY! This might be the right club for you. <3

So yeah, if you would like to talk about the characters, the shows, the manga, or any moundo from Soul Eater, feel free to do it here! Meanwhile, you can hear a poem from Crona,

Though I don't recommend it, if you don't want to think everything is meaningless. :x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some Rules:

A) Be respectful / nice, (unless you have madness flowing through your veins)
    B) Harassing and Bulling...its looked down upon here. Feel free to dispute your fights in an arena; but otherwise, lets be civil.
    C) ANY subjects about Soul Eater is fine / subject to change, BUT, I'd recommend that you use spoilers to avoid spoiling for others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owner
    Miss Doronjo

Members
    Otherworld9)
    Truality
    Wansen
    Hybrid Trainer
    Destiny Demon
    Cirno
    BinaryPeaches
    コナンくん
    KH Fan Bixran
    Mew~

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I love Soul Eater....I watched it whole. Favorite character is Death the Kid and Soul Eater himself.I'm in.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    ^ Club deserves the attention. I watched the anime and read the manga regularly when it comes out. It's a really good series, so count me in as well.

Favourite character(s): Prof. Stein, Black Star, Tsubaki (in order of preference)

Raise a Dotw Shawn, pretty please? :3

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    OH can I please join!?
    I'm a fan of the manga I tend to stop with animes because...I'm lazy. But either way. I love SE and my favourite character is Free and That bear head guy his name escapes me right now. XD.
    I'm also really loving the spin-off manga Soul Eater NOT! Thats really good. XD.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    >What's your favourite Soul Resonance attack?
    Black Star's with Tsubaki, of course. Pure sword skillz.

Yay, another fellow member! Well met, Wansen!

Years
    I want to join! ^-^
    I only got into soul eater a few months ago but I'm already watching it for the second time x3

I like Crona best :3 he's so kind and caring but when the time comes he can kick some ass!
    And to answer the question I guess Scream Resonance if that counts. I'm not sure but it's an awesome attack :3

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    My favourite Resonance attack would be Kid's one where he gets the Desert Eagles. Those are same damn fine guns. AWwww yeeah.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Yay I love Soul Eater. May I join?

What's your favourite Soul Resonance attack?
    My favourite would be Chain Resonance, since it looks pretty cool.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    I'll add everyone in soon~!

Now, my Soul Eater Resonance attack, would also be Scream Resonance; it's sooooo spooky~ :3

But, eh, I thought that Ragnarök was less annoying then. xD

Well, here's a side question: What do you think of Black Star?

Now, specifically Black Star, because people all the time tell me: "he's a douche" or "he's annoying", but...I'm just wondering what you guys think of him!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years

Death the Kid's Death Cannon.....simple and just love the power.

Black Star was quite annoying at first, but after what he's been through, I'd pretty much understand him a bit. I loved his character, since it was thanks to him Soul wasn't alone. He was my funny guy.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013

Now, specifically Black Star, because people all the time tell me: "he's a douche" or "he's annoying", but...I'm just wondering what you guys think of him!
    Black Star is a typical protagonist-egoist that rumbles the arena. He's also the comic relief character of the trio. He reminds me a lot of Naruto (funky belief but people do not initially accept him) and imo he's really "stealing the spotlight".

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    I'll add everyone in soon~!

I don't love or hate him. He's pretty funny at times and I loved the whole kinda bromance he has with Soul. Especially the scene at the beginning of the anime where they just do that run calling each others names and hug. XD.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Shadow [star] Star ________. Just basically anything that has to do with the Shadow Technique that Black Star has!

What do you think of Black Star?
    Well, considering that I have a plush doll of him, I would have to say that I utter despite him (not)! Black Star is my favorite character from Soul Eater, followed by his weapon, Tsubaki. Yes, Black Star was a moron and an idiot when the manga first began, but he's grown a tremendous amount since then. However, he still has his idiot site and whatnot, which makes for good comic relief and makes this girl happy. While serious!Black Star is amazing and everything, I quickly had missed his more comical side to things
    Spoiler:

oh yeah i'm joining, if this post didn't make it obvious enough!

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    I'll join!
    I love Soul Eater!
    My favorite character is Maka and Soul, I like their teamwork.

I don't the name of it. But its where Maka inherited from her mother, I think its her ultimate soul resonance? Idk the name of it, its on the tip of my tongue. I'll edit later when I think of it haha.

At first I thought he was an idiot =_=. But when he is serious with Tsubaki, and that black sword, he becomes more badass. He doesnt let his past bother him from becoming the star that he is! I really like Black Star. But he isnt my favorite favorite but he is one of them

KH Fan Bixran

Pkmn Nobody
    Years
    May I join as well?
    favorite soul resonance:
    tie between Final death cannon (kid's vs asura) and black star's final shadow blade attack (vs mifune after meeting the lost souls of the masamune sword xD)

thoughts on black's star:
    kicks butt, gets an awesome sword, and is hilarious as the "death chop" XD

Ok, here is another question:
    If u could pair any weapon and meister from the anime/manga, who would they be, and why?
    for me, i'd pair kid and soul(death scythe forme), Kid IS Death's son, after all, he would just have to ignore his OCD problem XD

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Eh. He's annoying to be honest.

If you could pair any weapon and meister from the anime/manga, who would they be, and why?
    Hm... they all seem in perfect pairs. I wouldn't change anyone. Although Blair and Soul would make a cute pair, but unrealistic.

Who's your favourite villain?
    It would be Asura. He's pretty awesome in my opinion. Too bad he's gone now (well at least in the anime, I haven't read the manga at all).

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    >If u could pair any weapon and meister from the anime/manga, who would they be, and why?
    Personally, I prefer Medusa with Stein instead of Marie, so that would be it. But since you put the weapon restriction... Marie. Manga spoiler

>Who's your favourite villain?
    If you consider Eibon as a villain then I go for Eibon. If not, then I go for
    Manga spoiler

Back