• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It has to be SYMMETRICAL! ★ Soul Eater Club!

Truality

Left for good
Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Soul Eater on the other hand is a name that is in several video games and series (usually as a weapon) so I personally don't think it has direct linkage to anything but the fact that Soul does eat souls.
    I was only speaking for the name, actually. So that part of your post is exactly what I had in mind.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • What do you think about Chrona? Depending on your personal leads, what gender and personality do you make out of Crona?

Simply, she may dress and look like a girl, but the fact he's a guy makes me wonder how he was raised. He's funny, shy, and seems to be afraid of confronting many...especially when it comes to harming friends. He's cool. For some reason, Chrona got annoying for the first appearances.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Starting a new discussion to keep the club active:

What is your opinion about Eibon? Is there something that you are looking forward to knowing about him? Friend or foe?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Starting a new discussion to keep the club active:

What is your opinion about Eibon? Is there something that you are looking forward to knowing about him? Friend or foe?

Would love to. He's a sorcerer, and I'm a fan of characters like that. I'm curious about his true appearance, especially that mask of his. I think he's more an inbetween guy. I'm one of those people that like mysterious, strange-looking characters. He's a very powerful Great Old One though.

Back