• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Item images

__fred__40

fred
Years
  • If you are installing the CFRU and you want to add new items then you will definately need the images!
    here is a zip that contains all the item images already indexed and with the correct background color set

One thing that i must warn you about,always insert both image and palette data,mega stones,plates,genesect's drives and silvally's memories looks pretty similar,but they are not,i assure you.

Also (that maybe someone can help me with?),the expert belt and the focus sash when inserted will look "scrambled",they are 24x24 and indexed so i really dont know why they do.

Last thing, if you find an image that doesnt have the background color set right or that isnt indexed,or even that i totally forgot please tell me.

Here is the link

EDIT:To clarify:this contains the images from gen 4-7 items not the new images for gen 1-3 items

credits
    bulbapedia for all the images
    irfanview

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    thank you friend,but please any z-ring sprite ? i created one but is not working for me, and i can't find one,thank you

__fred__40

fred
    Years
  • thank you friend,but please any z-ring sprite ? i created one but is not working for me, and i can't find one,thank you

Z-Ring? If you mean Z-Stones,then they are included in the .rar,even though some looks scrambled(f.i.,lycanium z,and a 1/2 more,dont remember which one exactly)

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Z-Ring? If you mean Z-Stones,then they are included in the .rar,even though some looks scrambled(f.i.,lycanium z,and a 1/2 more,dont remember which one exactly)

no the Z-ring ,i created this one but is not working for me,i'm not good for this but i try it,i created a backgroung on photoshop 24x24 with a colored background and i index it to 15bb + transparent and is not working for me ,this is the sprite https://ibb.co/4mVQs4s

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    what do you mean it's not working?what error do you get?

i have a failed load sprite in G3T,i have 750 items,and i added Zcrystal from the folder you share and all img work fine except protector where i have also the failed to load sprite

__fred__40

fred
    Years
  • i have a failed load sprite in G3T,i have 750 items,and i added Zcrystal from the folder you share and all img work fine except protector where i have also the failed to load sprite

there is no Z-ring in my images,
    as for the protector,I wouldnt know what to tell you,it works fine for me

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    there is no Z-ring in my images,
    as for the protector,I wouldnt know what to tell you,it works fine for me

and i followed this tuto to insert item img https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=258426 ,everything works very well,z crytals,mega stone,etcc.. except this Z-ring and protector,the protector on your folder is not working for me I tried another image here https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=365303 also does not work for me,if there is a problem on G3t, the others also does not appear i think

__fred__40

fred
    Years
  • and i followed this tuto to insert item img https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=258426 ,everything works very well,z crytals,mega stone,etcc.. except this Z-ring and protector,the protector on your folder is not working for me I tried another image here https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=365303 also does not work for me,if there is a problem on G3t, the others also does not appear i think

if I was you I'd use NSE to insert the item images and HMA to expand the items
    Can you please explain what his this Z-ring you keep mentioning?It's really confusing

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    if I was you I'd use NSE to insert the item images and HMA to expand the items
    Can you please explain what his this Z-ring you keep mentioning?It's really confusing

the z-ring is just an item like mega ring and dynamax band

Lance Koijer 2.0

Lance Koijer
    Years
  • Hi, I found this resource and I must tell that this is really great. One suggestion tho, only if possible, you should make items like gems and plates use the same image/sprite, the only difference will be the arrangement of color palette. It would also good if you make this as a public folder in dropbox or google drive so anyone can access it whenever you made an update.

Years
  • Back